Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE should become a YouTube Network?

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Hello, all.

Just lately I've seen a lot of channels with a low amount of views who have opened up their own YouTube Network with different genre channels such as Indie, Design & Gaming.

I was just thinking, RaGEZONE could apply to be a YouTube network which could offer opportunities to members. For, e.g. Becoming a channel Director or offering Partnership if they meet the requirements. This may be a bad idea because running both the Forum and the YouTube Network would be quite a lot of work as you are required to upload as regular as possible, but that's where the Directors would come in.

Anyone else think this might be a good idea?

Kind Regards - iJak

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think this is a beautiful idea! RaGEZONE is a big enough community to do provide things to YouTube and YouTube could help increase our community!

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
RaGEZONE already has a and is accepting tutorials for it in this thread.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
RaGEZONE already has a and is accepting tutorials for it in this thread.

I'm not suggesting a YouTube channel, I'm suggesting that it could become a YouTube Network to open more opportunities to the community. I already know they have a YouTube channel, a Youtube Channel & Network are two completely different things.

To become a YouTube network you apply via this:

Reaction score
What is the world coming to?
521528_4483877011200_1835670872_n.jpg

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Close the thread please, seems I've made a stupid suggestion.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's not stupid! It's a great suggestion, in my opinion. It earns both RaGEZONE and active content publishers publicity and money.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What is the world coming to?
521528_4483877011200_1835670872_n.jpg

Not entirely sure as to whether you're referring to the concept of YouTube networks, or the suggestion.

Personally, I think this would be a great benefactor to the forum - not only financially, but it could also help promote the forum.

Reactions: Jax

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Why would RaGEZONE need more 'promotion'? It's already the biggest MMO forum around. If you'd bother to look, we have over 1.3 billion registrations. (Yes, there are users who have multiple accounts but still). I think the YouTube channel is enough, imo. :p

True, but I still think opening a YouTube network may open opportunities for members of RaGEZONE.

Anyhow, thanks for your opinion.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why would RaGEZONE need more 'promotion'? It's already the biggest MMO forum around. If you'd bother to look, we have over 1.3 billion registrations. (Yes, there are users who have multiple accounts but still). I think the YouTube channel is enough, imo. :p

Even if there isn't exactly a decline in users, it wouldn't, shouldn't and couldn't do any harm?

Reactions: Jax
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It would also increase income to RaGEZONE and make a money-making position for users of RaGEZONE (that RaGEZONE doesn't pay, by the way).

Back