Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ragezone's Own Habbo Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think RageZone should create a Hotel.

I reckon if RageZone created a hotel it would get quite popular due to the ammount of people who visit the Habbo Hotel section each day. They already have their own Runescape, WoW and Lineage, So why not a Retro

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Why go through bumping it?
If your serious about it then grab a team of developers make a CMS from scratch & make an emulator from scratch. It does not take long to develop and emulator if you actually know how to program.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the reason we don't have a habbo server is because we have style and class.

Reaction score
I have neither style nor class, come to think of it no self respect either but the only thing stopping me from hosting a habbo (whether you admit it or not a ragezone habbo would have plenty if not billions of users, probably something like 17.5 trillion or so) is that it's so unsecure! Thered be no point me hosting something that every script kiddy and his dog could abuse?

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not a bad idea. The forum needs more activity and this is sure to bring some. It's just that are you looking to overlook quality for quantity?

I have neither style nor class, come to think of it no self respect either but the only thing stopping me from hosting a habbo (whether you admit it or not a ragezone habbo would have plenty if not billions of users, probably something like 17.5 trillion or so) is that it's so unsecure! Thered be no point me hosting something that every script kiddy and his dog could abuse?

Are you saying that if Habbo was more secure you'd host a server? Hahaha first time I see Exy post in like a year and the post contains this. I'm smoking a blunt, going back to bed, and hoping that I either misunderstood you or I'm dreaming right now. :scared:

Loyal Member
Reaction score
It would generate some activity I guess. As long as you don't use Uber everything'll be fine! :thumbup:

I realize that the previous attempt failed (mostly thanks to the script kiddies as I recall) but that's pretty much an issue of the past. Those servers had plenty of exploitable things, but it's not really much of an issue nowadays... that I know of, anyway. It's safe to say the days of firing up "Swiss 'n German" and injecting packets into the drink packet are over.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
A ragezone hotel would be awesome. It would completely pwn rage hotel that somebody has created probably for more users because people would think it was ragezone. But really, it's completely up to the ragezone staff and it would put a little more work on their table because Habbo really does get the noobs wanting everything 24/7.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Meth0d may agree to put some help into creating the cms and maybe even the emulator, even though I know he has mostly quit.
Of course if he has enough time and if it's okay with him xP

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As Meth0d said the old servers were badly done and anyone (most with Programs that had a "Push here and be 1337" button) could script on the servers..

But now people have learned to filter out stuff like this, and block attempts like this ^^, Also the security is better now its just mainly the CMS's that have exploits etc

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have got hold of a Dedi, so if you want this to happen feel free to message me, if not you'r paying :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm not suggesting we get a roleplay server but I have Habborp.org and habborp.me domains available.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It would look more professional in my opinion, the domain

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Meth0d may agree to put some help into creating the cms and maybe even the emulator, even though I know he has mostly quit.
No, was just giving my two cents. Not my intent to get involved with this in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back