Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Referrals

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE family and other leechers.

I have a new suggestion for forum and i think it will be good.

What it does?
This product will add a content box at the top of the User CP displaying a customizable referral "Message" and the member's "Referral Link" along with their referral count. This will also show who referred a user in their profile in the About Me tab, under Referrals, at the bottom. It will only show in the About Me tab if the user has been referred by someone. A Referred Members List has also been added for each member so you can see who a Member has referred. The referral count in the User CP will link directly to the Referred members List.

An example;
Check my profile, i have 13 referrals but i don't know who the hell are they :huh:

Screenshots;
profile_referred_members.jpg profile_referrer.png usercp_referral_collaspe.png usercp_referral_id.png

Link;

Thanks.
RevoLand

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why would you be needing Referrals they are kind off useless because people can just register and they don't really need to refer anyone because they can come automatically or not.

Back