Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Religion thread

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If I could make a suggestion.. if a thread was designated for people to argue their views on different religions, it might stop some threads from being closed due to resulting in religion wars. Please? It'd be fun :)

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My mistake. I could've sworn I read somewhere in the rules religion debates weren't allowed. Guess I was mistaken.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Those type of threads have never ended nicely anyway, it's best to usually just avoid the topic to be honest.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Those type of threads have never ended nicely anyway, it's best to usually just avoid the topic to be honest.

True, which is why I proposed for a single thread. I can recall 4 threads within the past couple of months that went to crap due to religion wars :tongue:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
if we start a debate of religion u bet ill be fighting against it and everything most of the staff they stand for

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No. Just no. That's just inviting trouble. Who are you to question another person's religion.

Best way to avoid trouble is to not discuss about religion at all. Anyone who uses religion as the basis of their argument in any thread should just get an infraction + the post deleted.

Back