Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Remove avatar gray box ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey..
so i dont know how this changed since 1/2 years or something, but this makes my most avatars not to look nice with that gray box around my avatar :(
can't we change it?

Vse0maE.jpg

thx

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Code:
.postbitlegacy .userinfo .postuseravatar img, .eventbit .userinfo .eventuseravatar img {
        background: white none repeat scroll 0 0;
        [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]border: 1px solid #dadada;[/B][/COLOR]
        [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]box-shadow: 0 0 5px 0 rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.15) !important;[/B][/COLOR]
        max-width: 150px;
        padding: 3px;
}

Is that what you mean?

Reaction score
Well untill then this could be done why not?

Even if the borders were gone, your avatar background would still not match the forum background.
What's the point?
Also, consider those members who actually like the border... (could be a 'feature' on their own avatar for example).

If we're going to move to XF then I don't see the point in adding this feature to VB.

I'm okay for having the feature as an option in the new xf format though :p

Reaction score
Even if the borders were gone, your avatar background would still not match the forum background.
What's the point?
Also, consider those members who actually like the border... (could be a 'feature' on their own avatar for example).

If we're going to move to XF then I don't see the point in adding this feature to VB.

I'm okay for having the feature as an option in the new xf format though :p

well then we can add option on uploading the avatar where u can tick with 'border' and without border just like u said.

cheers

ā—(ā°ā–æā°)ā—œSmileā— (ā°ā–æā°)ā—œ
Developer
Reaction score
That moment when you request a forum to change their appearance because your avatars don't look good on it.

100% what I was thinking.

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh is Xenforo actually going to happen? I thought MentaL said that its pretty much impossible with how big this forum is to move to Xenforo due to plugins and all that shizzles.

This is pretty much the only big forum I still visit using v-bulletin, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back