Remove avatar gray box ?

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Remove avatar gray box ?


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    hey..
    so i dont know how this changed since 1/2 years or something, but this makes my most avatars not to look nice with that gray box around my avatar :(
    can't we change it?



    thx


  2. #2
    Gamma 404 is offline
    GammaRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    3,317Posts

    Re: Remove avatar gray box ?

    Code:
    .postbitlegacy .userinfo .postuseravatar img, .eventbit .userinfo .eventuseravatar img {
            background: white none repeat scroll 0 0;
            border: 1px solid #dadada;
            box-shadow: 0 0 5px 0 rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.15) !important;
            max-width: 150px;
            padding: 3px;
    }
    Is that what you mean?

  3. #3
    #ProjectCalypsorot Unphased is offline
    SubscriberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    01942Location
    1,374Posts

    Re: Remove avatar gray box ?

    If we're moving to xf there's no point in making such minor changes yet anyway.

    The world's gone mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Unphased Is an extremely banter worthy person to have a mass conversation with on utter shit.


  4. #4

    Re: Remove avatar gray box ?

    Well untill then this could be done why not?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Non Omnis Moriar Kreeate is offline
    LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,322Posts

    Re: Remove avatar gray box ?

    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    Well untill then this could be done why not?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Even if the borders were gone, your avatar background would still not match the forum background.
    What's the point?
    Also, consider those members who actually like the border... (could be a 'feature' on their own avatar for example).

    If we're going to move to XF then I don't see the point in adding this feature to VB.

    I'm okay for having the feature as an option in the new xf format though :P
    IXXI

  6. #6

    Re: Remove avatar gray box ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeate View Post
    Even if the borders were gone, your avatar background would still not match the forum background.
    What's the point?
    Also, consider those members who actually like the border... (could be a 'feature' on their own avatar for example).

    If we're going to move to XF then I don't see the point in adding this feature to VB.

    I'm okay for having the feature as an option in the new xf format though :P
    well then we can add option on uploading the avatar where u can tick with 'border' and without border just like u said.

    cheers

  7. #7
    Gaby is offline
      V.I.P  Rank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    1,485Posts

    Re: Remove avatar gray box ?

    That moment when you request a forum to change their appearance because your avatars don't look good on it. LEL
    Last edited by Gaby; 21-01-17 at 01:49 AM.


  8. #8
    ◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜ Taiga is offline
    ModeratorRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    InternetLocation
    2,479Posts

    Re: Remove avatar gray box ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaby View Post
    That moment when you request a forum to change their appearance because your avatars don't look good on it.
    100% what I was thinking.


    Moderator & Developer
    I CAN NOT HELP YOU WITH YOUR SERVER, USE THE CORRECT HELP SECTION INSTEAD.
    I AM ONLY TAIGA ON RAGEZONE!
    BE CAREFUL WITH IMPOSTORS!


    DO NOT PM ME FOR GAME RELATED QUESTIONS, THESE MESSAGES WILL BE IGNORED!

    The Rules | Discord | MMORPG Extra | Contact Me


  9. #9

    Re: Remove avatar gray box ?

    Lol, i can make it look good but withour the gray thing its better :)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Gold subscription Kimberly is offline
    Gold SubscriberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    649Posts

    Re: Remove avatar gray box ?

    Oh is Xenforo actually going to happen? I thought MentaL said that its pretty much impossible with how big this forum is to move to Xenforo due to plugins and all that shizzles.

    This is pretty much the only big forum I still visit using v-bulletin, haha.

  11. #11
    GET OVER HERE! MentaL is offline
      Administrator  Rank
    Jan 2001 Join Date
    32,914Posts

    Re: Remove avatar gray box ?

    im not editing, xenforo -- maybe.
    RaGEZONE Recommends




Advertisement