Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Remove Hectic Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hectic Hotel has an advertisement on Ragezone (in the header).

They were shut down like 4 days ago, and now run a forum (their old URL redirects to the forum). Not like they can compete with Ragezone, but maybe it should be removed.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have no prob with the spam of the ads but I have an issue when 3 trojans tried installing themselved on my comp. The clicksor ad isnt the issue but the pop up one is.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have no prob with the spam of the ads but I have an issue when 3 trojans tried installing themselved on my comp. The clicksor ad isnt the issue but the pop up one is.

Everyone's always had a problem with those advertisements. The simple solution is checking the "Remember me" box.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
do you know the urls?
Unfortuneately I was more focused with closing the process then anything else but it was redirected to it.

@mike if your sub expires and you haven't reset ur pass and it logs you out so I didn't really have a say in the mattr.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back