Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Remove Hectic Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hectic Hotel has an advertisement on Ragezone (in the header).

They were shut down like 4 days ago, and now run a forum (their old URL redirects to the forum). Not like they can compete with Ragezone, but maybe it should be removed.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeh i agree it was advertised for "Habbo Retro" not a forum

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I don't think that matters. They paid for it.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I paid $15 to Hectic to keep the retro up. Another girl paid $250, and several other people paid $500+.

They still shut down. We were paying them so that they could keep their retro up. I'd say they already stole from us.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tbh there dedicated server alone cost more then $500 i'll talk to hayden and make him get hes butt up and set it back up

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I Wernt a member but i did help him with the server etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Donated $20.0 to keep this server up, then i got scammed then staff said that they couldnt help but i had a vid proof. then i would like to have my donation back then they said fk off, same happend to ultrahotel..!

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We're not discussing scams in here, but the ad itself.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ugh, habbo. As long as they paid for the slot, then they should be allowed to keep it up.

PS: Lol'd at the "GREAT STAFF" part :D:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They paid $50 or whatever for a month, they should beable to stay there for the time they paid for.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They paid for the spot, true, but their spot was Habbo Hotel related and was paid for so it could advertise a Habbo Private Server. The thing they paid for was described as somewhere were you can advertise your own Private Server and get lots of users, they went against that despite having the money to keep their private server up and they built a crappy mybb forum.
They paid for Private Server advertisement but they run a forum that will probably never get as popular as expected. Keep the spot, lose the spot. The forum isn't going to get any better so they may aswell reopen the hotel.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
They should be able to keep the spot as they've rightfully paid for it for however long. They paid to advertise a image and a link, the content of the website is a whole different story. If anything, they're just falsely advertising. If the spot were to be terminated, I think a refund for the remaining days would be in order.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it dont matter its almost end of the month i dont thinks he gonna pay so yeh we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back