Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Remove Reply With Quotes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
.. why. It's not useless it's quite useful to be honest. You can personally use spoilers to hide the quotes away.

Reaction score
I disagree. Reply w/ quote is quite useful.
Though, I've seen a forum rule before that said not to quote the OP, as people assume that, if you aren't quoting anyone, you are replying to the OP. Even that rule was only specific to a single Q&A forum. I don't think it's at all necessary for Ragezone.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Quote is like the most usefull function after reply, because it's really easy to response to someone if you use quotes.

And if someone is having many quotes, you don't need to open all of those...

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
he is just upset because someone quoted him and said "umad?"

let him vent and we all can get back to our daily ragezone lifes

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
as most of you know people in other forums has disable this function as it is pretty much an abuse to quote someone especially when you have to read it again and again​

Example

8 Posts and already complaining about how ragezone works. I think you should go to TrollsRUs it more likely will fit you better.

Reaction score
He is referring to the embedded quotes feature, not the regular quotes.

He means this,

not this,

a regular quote

Its already disabled. Try to quote a post with quotes, it automatically removes them before allowing you to type your reply.

Nothing to discuss here. He gave a clear example of what he was talking about. Maybe some of you should stop assuming everyone on this planet is less intelligent than you are (although true in most cases).

Back