Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rep notfication

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,
Today I suggest adding a system, that when u get a rep, u get a notfication so you know that you have received a rep. Also a something like you can disable/enable the notfications :)

/Amiroslo

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If anything, subscribers + should be the only ones able to give rep.
Lol, no. A sub costs as little as 3$ and it's a small price to pay if you want to de-rep someone that badly.

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol, no. A sub costs as little as 3$ and it's a small price to pay if you want to de-rep someone that badly.

Well, it's called create a thread for rep that is abused, then just make an appeal on why you believe you don't deserve that de-rep.

If it's necessary, then let them de-rep.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
If anything, subscribers + should be the only ones able to give rep.

Or you could do a certain post count so like only the real active users could REP people

I hope no one is that sad that they will spend real money so they could de-rep someone

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hope no one is that sad that they will spend real money so they could de-rep someone
All hope must die. I can assure you that some people are. Trolling is rather like retail therapy, it becomes addictive and people will go to any length to get out there and trololololol. XD

You are right about the "active people" thing. Actually, people with rep should be able to rep other people, up or down. If the rep you give is automatically 10% of your rep and costs 5%, then:-
  • You can't rep or de-rep anyone if you don't have any rep yourself.
  • You think before you rep / de-rep, because you are giving away something you have earned and saved.
  • The more people are prepared to sacrifice their rep for you, the more your sacrifice counts when you give it. ^_^
  • Rep is constantly being generated by activity, despite the trade. (fiat currency with built in inflation, like "money")

Back