Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

report inactive moderators or complaints here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
well im inactive at my section cause server has been down for a while, the admin has to pay the bills and get it on again >_>

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Not exactly inactive, but i'm reporting Not4You, just because i've never seen him in the HH section.. ;s

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
List of possible inactive people:

Dell Honne
Drakaer
Purpleyouko
`Styx
yjlasher22
Quiver
GhostSnyper
bramdebouvere
AdriaN401MasteR

Those are the guys I have NEVER, EVER seen online more then a few times every month or two. Could be worth checking up on them :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@ Apps topic, those who applied today, but didn't get "applied", do they need to reapply when the apps reopen tomorrow?

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Most likley not Grant, they are still there :D

And also: Haf to add about AdriaN401MasteR, Most Recent Message: 11-02-2009

HAHA! :)

EDIT: Lol haf to agree with Zeaos there about bone-you: Most Recent Message: 07-04-2010

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Dell Honne
Drakaer
Purpleyouko
`Styx
yjlasher22
Quiver
GhostSnyper
bramdebouvere
AdriaN401MasteR

Those are the guys I have NEVER, EVER seen online more then a few times every month or two. Could be worth checking up on them :)

Probably because you have a different timezone. Not everyone is on when you are on, don't be narrow minded. Dell Honne is active, I've encountered him numerous times. I'm not sure about the others but I have the feeling that they are active as well.

Last edited:
✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Probably because you have a different timezone. Not everyone is on when you are on, don't be narrow minded. Dell Honne is active, I've encountered him numerous times. I'm not sure about the others but I have the feeling that they are acting as well.

I checked their statistics, a few of them haven't been posting since 2009 or early spring or summer 2010 :O

Reaction score
I haven't been able to access for the past few weeks because the stupid password reset poop for the mods broke my account... I couldn't reset, because it redirected me to cahnge my pass... I finally got it, as I had to hack my computer's packet flow to prevent the redirect and let me submit my reset reqest. I'm not inactive, it's just hard to be active when your section has been dead for more than a year.

Also remember, don't put all the moderation staff in one group. Different sections have different needs. Where sections such as Habbo and Flyff need strict moderation daily, Sections like RuneScape take a week or three to get as many posts as the habbo section sould get in 6 hours

Last edited:
✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
I haven't been able to access for the past few weeks because the stupid password reset poop for the mods broke my account... I couldn't reset, because it redirected me to cahnge my pass... I finally got it, as I had to hack my computer's packet flow to prevent the redirect and let me submit my reset reqest. I'm not inactive, it's just hard to be active when your section has been dead for more than a year.

Sorry if I sound rude now, but then it's up to you to contact dan about that, inform him, and ask to get moved to another section that could use an extra eye.

Account terminated
Reaction score

Dell Honne
Drakaer
Purpleyouko
`Styx
yjlasher22
Quiver
GhostSnyper
bramdebouvere
AdriaN401MasteR

Dude... before posting such bs check profiles of people who are you actually accusing of inactivity! I KNOW yjlasher22 is active and have just checked few other profiles like Dell Honne, AdriaN or bramdebouvere. If they're active for 5-10mins per day it's enough time to check their section and fix it up if needed.

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My section doesn't need an extra eye. You kidding me? I'm afraid to delete too many posts because my forum would look bleak for a few months. RuneScape Dev is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back