Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

report inactive moderators or complaints here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are Maverick!
Reaction score
Dude... before posting such bs check profiles of people who are you actually accusing of inactivity! I KNOW yjlasher22 is active and have just checked few other profiles like Dell Honne, AdriaN or bramdebouvere. If they're active for 5-10mins per day it's enough time to check their section and fix it up if needed.

This post.

Lots of moderators prefer to appear invisible. I on the other hand have never heard of you nor have I seen you in my section before, so how could you know I was inactive?

@MentaL, you added 2 new moderators to my section when it was pretty much fine with me and Reimniess. Now we have four moderators for a section thats half dead :S

Last edited:
We are Maverick!
Reaction score
safe than sorry.

I guess your right but now the old moderators have to overlook the new moderators.

Guess we got our works cut out for us eh greenies?

I know your teh BOSS and all but you could have asked me or Reimniess for our thoughts on the applications for our section.. :p:

Last edited:
Account terminated
Reaction score
safe than sorry.

Maybe, but Dan... look at this guy's posts. Who is he?
I think he sent a petition to you and he wants a place in RZ's staff. That's why he's bitching around. I didn't check profiles he ment to proove his words, I did that because I know that at least few of these guys are ACTIVE.

We are Maverick!
Reaction score
it was actually due to the complaints regarding how moderation was handled, figured you could use a helping hand.

We gave out a few infractions for flames and delete a few posts here and there. People used to start flames wars with me and the other moderator because of 'unfair' decisions and infractions.

Other than that, our moderating abilities were fine :p

Reaction score
List of possible inactive people:

Dell Honne
Drakaer
Purpleyouko
`Styx
yjlasher22
Quiver
GhostSnyper
bramdebouvere
AdriaN401MasteR

Those are the guys I have NEVER, EVER seen online more then a few times every month or two. Could be worth checking up on them :)

HAHAAAA.

someone agrees with me.

We are Maverick!
Reaction score
You should wait for the current section moderators to review the applications if someone applies for their section. It helps it alot because we know them more than you o_o People can easily fake an application, or not deserve the position because of recent actions. I notice that the people who apply are the ones who are constantly getting in trouble with other members or moderators. Lots of flamers/trolls and power abusers too. Having the current moderators review the applications before giving out powers would be the ideal road to go along unless the current moderators are inactive.

Like you said, better safe than sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 404
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I checked their statistics, a few of them haven't been posting since 2009 or early spring or summer 2010 :O

Since when did moderating require posting?

it was actually due to the complaints regarding how moderation was handled, figured you could use a helping hand.

Chumpy and Cypher needed a very big helping hand not long ago :S It got to the point where Crash was in the CABAL section frequently, and I was noting down all rule breaks, and giving all of the links to Cypher/Chumpy whenever they managed to get online, which was pretty rare. It was a little hectic, and it didn't help that they'd have to log on to sort out a shitstorm of posts that could have been dealt with by someone else.

Oh, and while I'm at it, I do have a big complaint about 1 mod in particular: Karnage. I mean, ffs, this thread is 6 days old, and nothing has been done about it. He hasn't been doing his job for a long time, now.

Sorry if I seem a bit bitchy. I'm tired -.-

Last edited:
We are Maverick!
Reaction score
If there is other active moderators in the HH section then Not4You doesn't need to go there.

He's the moderator of the server advertisements, which is one of the biggest jobs on the forum.

Atleast Die Trying...
Reaction score
Im not gonna be mean but the vendaku guy. I saw him a bit ago but i dont see him no more >.< i loved his posts. Also ummm i forgot ill get back to the other name. Dell is active and the other few so its cool.

EDIT: MentaL is inactive so kick him out please =P(Sarcasm)

We are Maverick!
Reaction score
Im not gonna be mean but the vendaku guy. I saw him a bit ago but i dont see him no more >.< i loved his posts. Also ummm i forgot ill get back to the other name. Dell is active and the other few so its cool.

I was surprised when I saw my name, since I'm online almost everyday for 3-4 hours. Clearly this guy either has a problem with those moderators on the list or he randomly went into the section, looked at the bottom and listed the names he didn't see online.

Subscriber and Mod!
Reaction score
Not4You is NEVER in the HH Section..
yeah Dell is right, Not4You is one of the moderators who approve advertisements. I've seen him around recently approving threads

Dell Honne said:
If there is other active moderators in the HH section then Not4You doesn't need to go there.

He's the moderator of the server advertisements, which is one of the biggest jobs on the forum.
I can vouch for that and I can't agree more :thumbup:

hahahaha I read that on fb, pretty funny :thumbup:

Atleast Die Trying...
Reaction score
I was surprised when I saw my name, since I'm online almost everyday for 3-4 hours. Clearly this guy either has a problem with those moderators on the list or he randomly went into the section, looked at the bottom and listed the names he didn't see online.

Well yea i saw you post just yesterday and he goes and posts your name like wtf o_O kid got issues

hahahaha I read that on fb, pretty funny :thumbup:

Yea i just had to throw some humor in here

Last edited:
BACON
Reaction score
List of possible inactive people:

Dell Honne
Drakaer
Purpleyouko
`Styx
yjlasher22
Quiver
GhostSnyper
bramdebouvere
AdriaN401MasteR

Those are the guys I have NEVER, EVER seen online more then a few times every month or two. Could be worth checking up on them :)

Don't listen to this guy he's obviously an idiot, yjlasher is probably one of the most active mods, atleast in evo.

We are Maverick!
Reaction score
Top of the list o_O

Does that mean I'm the most inactive moderator?

Dammmn.

Anyways, this is sort of weird since you just hired/fired moderators a while back. Eleven new moderators in a day is helluva lot man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back