Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

report inactive moderators or complaints here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ghostnyper is definatly inactive, or at least not active enough to be a mod.

EDIT, his status is on and off, maybe offline for up to 5 days recently then active 7 hours ago.

You don't have to be online 24/7 to be a good moderator. An essential half an hour - 1 hour maintaining your section would be good, as there are other moderators who can help you, even 15 minutes doing moderation work would be enough to keep it semi-clean..

Plus, people do have lives, and shouldn't be expected to come on every single day.

Last edited:
Atleast Die Trying...
Reaction score
Ghostnyper is definatly inactive, or at least not active enough to be a mod.

EDIT, his status is on and off, maybe offline for up to 5 days recently then active 7 hours ago.

Did you not read his excuse to it? Jeez also mods don't have to be on for like ever they just gotta be on to post and clean stuff up in there section every once and awhile.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You don't have to be online 24/7 to be a good moderator. An essential half an hour - 1 hour maintaining your section would be good, as there are other moderators who can help you, even 15 minutes doing moderation work would be enough to keep it semi-clean..

Plus, people do have lives, and shouldn't be expected to come on every single day.

Yeh but it is nice to see a mod on for that section occasionally post as well :D. And update certain lists in the rs section that are sticky :D.

@aron, yes they will be soon once mental finishes these current apps :D.

Rip Akaruz
Reaction score
i only really know karnage who's been off for like 4 months.

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
For the record I'm not just some kid running around the forum complaining, I merley stated wat I saw, ON their profiles wich was when the last activity/post was made. Now, I think that just cause you're a moderator, you could post in your own section or just anywere on the forum to show that you are there, doing your job and you are active. The thought that you guys don't understand, is that being a part of the community is also a part of moderating. One idea could be that dan opens a new section, special made for moderators were they can (if they wish) post logs or anything of wat they have done. This would take away alot of the complaints about in-active moderators.

Even in the application formats, he asks straight out if those choosen will still be an active member of the community, this would most likely include posting as normal and being around, not just doing your "job".

This is not a flame, not complaints but just a few suggestions and ideas from my point of view.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
We gave out a few infractions for flames and delete a few posts here and there. People used to start flames wars with me and the other moderator because of 'unfair' decisions and infractions.

Other than that, our moderating abilities were fine :p

No, just no, btw your moderating skills were not fine, it made half the section hate you.

Biggest hater : Me.

Last edited:
WHOOOOOO
Reaction score
For the record I'm not just some kid running around the forum complaining, I merley stated wat I saw, ON their profiles wich was when the last activity/post was made. Now, I think that just cause you're a moderator, you could post in your own section or just anywere on the forum to show that you are there, doing your job and you are active. The thought that you guys don't understand, is that being a part of the community is also a part of moderating. One idea could be that dan opens a new section, special made for moderators were they can (if they wish) post logs or anything of wat they have done. This would take away alot of the complaints about in-active moderators.

Even in the application formats, he asks straight out if those choosen will still be an active member of the community, this would most likely include posting as normal and being around, not just doing your "job".

This is not a flame, not complaints but just a few suggestions and ideas from my point of view.

Aye sir, it seems to you that I'm not doing my job of talking with the community. The best place to engage with the community would most probably be in the EVO section, of which the tech section I moderate. I seem to post there on a daily basis, yet according to you, I am inactive based on my last post/ last activity, which should be around this time last night. :D:

FYI, 50% of my time on RZ is spent reading poop, 40% on posting poop, 9% on moderating poop and 1% in my own section.

Oh, and by the way, you are making yourself sound like a penis, making assumptions about everyone without a valid reason (when you were posting that list) and then generalising all of us (look at how crash replies to your list)

If inactivity would warrant a demod, Marsh was gone for quite a while and he's not de-modded! Now report that yo.

Argh, going back to the fun zone, sorry if I offended you. :love:

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Aye sir, it seems to you that I'm not doing my job of talking with the community. The best place to engage with the community would most probably be in the EVO section, of which the tech section I moderate. I seem to post there on a daily basis, yet according to you, I am inactive based on my last post/ last activity, which should be around this time last night. :D:

FYI, 50% of my time on RZ is spent reading poop, 40% on posting poop, 9% on moderating poop and 1% in my own section.

Oh, and by the way, you are making yourself sound like a penis, making assumptions about everyone without a valid reason (when you were posting that list) and then generalising all of us (look at how crash replies to your list)

If inactivity would warrant a demod, Marsh was gone for quite a while and he's not de-modded! Now report that yo.

Argh, going back to the fun zone, sorry if I offended you. :love:

You can't really offend me like that.. I have no reason to be offended by anyone on this forum though. And about people hating my list, I just don't care, cause I posted a list of SUGGESTIONS about wat moderators dan should look up on, cause the statistics said something else yesterday, and it was yesterday I looked. If they suddenly got scared and started posting again, I don't care either. Dan asked us to report moderators that we think should be demoted due to any reason, and my reason was the statistics.

EDIT: Someone defended candyman3435, but I will haf to say that he doesn't do a good job as a moderator, the end, that's my opinion wich everyone should respect, as much as I respect everyone elses opinions against me or so.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Errr was going to put Gosu but hes gone :O

Reaction score
Candymann might not be highly active or a huge poster, but when he post, he post mostly the truth whether it's a bit rude on some points or not. (I got 1 infraction from him, but it was kinda worth it..) Also, you barely can't see if he's a great mod of not if it is about deleting threads/editing posts/Giving infractions or even closing stuff. Sometimes they don't notice it about it who it close, they just hang a key on it (closed).

In my opinion, Candy stay's unless he's going to resign.
Apart from that, I don't have names since I don't browse true all sections and check all those posts/threads.

Errr was going to put Gosu but hes gone :O

He was resigned a long butt time ago.

I saw that Shawn got accepted as mod, probably for the MapleStory section. I'm pretty sure he'll do his best. :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can't really offend me like that.. I have no reason to be offended by anyone on this forum though. And about people hating my list, I just don't care, cause I posted a list of SUGGESTIONS about wat moderators dan should look up on, cause the statistics said something else yesterday, and it was yesterday I looked. If they suddenly got scared and started posting again, I don't care either. Dan asked us to report moderators that we think should be demoted due to any reason, and my reason was the statistics.

EDIT: Someone defended candyman3435, but I will haf to say that he doesn't do a good job as a moderator, the end, that's my opinion wich everyone should respect, as much as I respect everyone elses opinions against me or so.

Yes, but you do realize that this isn't a thread for your personal complaints? So if Candyman slapped you, it does not go here. This thread is not for your opinion. It's for the common good of the section. How they do their job in the section, not personally to you. I'd suggest you stop posting here, you've already caused a scene here and in many other threads including the MapleStory section. You made a mistake (false reporting), you apologize then leave. There's no need for the childish argument you're putting up.

Anyways, it's great to see that MentaL and the superior staff do listen to complaints from users. (As I've complained about the inactive staff in MS section via PM) So thanks for that! :p:

Last edited:
offonline
Reaction score
Vendaku~Metal (Section: RaGEZONE - MMORPG server development forums > MMORPG Server Files > Private Servers > MapleStory Servers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back