Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

report inactive moderators or complaints here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Yes, but you do realize that this isn't a thread for your personal complaints? So if Candyman slapped you, it does not go here. This thread is not for your opinion. It's for the common good of the section. How they do their job in the section, not personally to you. I'd suggest you stop posting here, you've already caused a scene here and in many other threads including the MapleStory section. You made a mistake (false reporting), you apologize then leave. There's no need for the childish argument you're putting up.

Anyways, it's great to see that MentaL and the superior staff do listen to complaints from users. (As I've complained about the inactive staff in MS section via PM) So thanks for that! :p:

My personal opinions is about the topic, so they are to be posted here. Wether I caused a scene or not, it doesn't matter. And I never apologized and left?? I don't know where you got that from.

But I will stick to my list, it's valid, nothing else has to be said.

BACON
Reaction score
You can't really offend me like that.. I have no reason to be offended by anyone on this forum though. And about people hating my list, I just don't care, cause I posted a list of SUGGESTIONS about wat moderators dan should look up on, cause the statistics said something else yesterday, and it was yesterday I looked. If they suddenly got scared and started posting again, I don't care either. Dan asked us to report moderators that we think should be demoted due to any reason, and my reason was the statistics.

EDIT: Someone defended candyman3435, but I will haf to say that he doesn't do a good job as a moderator, the end, that's my opinion wich everyone should respect, as much as I respect everyone elses opinions against me or so.

My personal opinions is about the topic, so they are to be posted here. Wether I caused a scene or not, it doesn't matter. And I never apologized and left?? I don't know where you got that from.

But I will stick to my list, it's valid, nothing else has to be said.

stfu '08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back