Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to report a Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to report a Ragezone moderator for his blatant abuse of power on the Flyff section. He has continuously given me infractions for ridiculous reason and its gotten to the point where I cannot post ANYTHING constructive without getting warned/infracted by him(he's the only mod who infracts me). He seems to have a grudge against me from what I've seen(possibly for owning the most successful server).

Please tell me if this is in the wrong section, the moderator report thread was closed so I'm not sure where this should be.

Thank you and I hope ragezone admins take action against this rogue mod.

Edit:

Moderator: GlaphanKing

http://forum.ragezone.com/f484/open-source-client-c-712809/index2.html#post6064105

I simply stated that the project was unreasonable due to the size and that his compression method was over-the-top, and I received a warning for it. He has made it a point to infract every constructive post I make on any of HIS threads(he doesn't even moderate threads that aren't his).

GlaphanKing:
Yea? I Don't care. I'll do what I want, how I want.

The reason I haven't contributed anything in ages is because of this sort of attitude.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As much as I want to say pm a super, abysmalX is right. :/:

It's a lemon thing
Reaction score
What's even the point? One of my posts there was removed by him which wasn't breaking any rules at all. Me and eatmyplis got mad and reported him, where a s.mod came and gave us both infractions for saying how incompetent he is.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Consider this;

Why on this green Earth would a moderator of an online forum have a massive grudge against you? He does not know you, he knows nothing about you, he most likely does not care that you exist. Given you constantly get infracted and then go and moan about it (why do you even care if you're being infracted on the internet?) you seem like you deserve the infractions. Nobody likes a little witch.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already know who he's reporting. It's probably Dell Honne. Welcome to my world, Mootie. I had used Account Support since from what I know, Mods can't view that section. Only S. Mods and MentaL can.

-BGxApixen

Reaction score
I already know who he's reporting. It's probably Dell Honne. Welcome to my world, Mootie. I had used Account Support since from what I know, Mods can't view that section. Only S. Mods and MentaL can.

-BGxApixen

When you post 100 times a day and within that 100 times all you do is cry, complain and generally act like a dipshit your bound to get abused. Infact, I endorse it, we have had this discussion before so why would you want to embarrass yourself further?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's probably me, in which case, every infraction I give is within the boundaries of the rules.

There is a fine line between constructive criticism and condescending harassment.

Seems he doesn't get the difference between the two.

When you give constructive criticism, you are nice about it, and not blunt. I do this all the time when people ask for feedback. I'm as professional as I can be and I get thanked many times for it. It helps them to be a better person and artist/developer/programmer/etc.

The other means you think you are better than the rest and its a privilege to get a reply from you. That right there has no place anywhere on the entire forum, yet people do it all the time.

go if its me he is whining about, report me. Your posts say otherwise. You aren't special, and other people post the same flames/trolling posts you do. only about 2% of your posts actually are nice.

Reaction score
It's probably me, in which case, every infraction I give is within the boundaries of the rules.

There is a fine line between constructive criticism and condescending harassment.

Seems he doesn't get the difference between the two.

When you give constructive criticism, you are nice about it, and not blunt. I do this all the time when people ask for feedback. I'm as professional as I can be and I get thanked many times for it. It helps them to be a better person and artist/developer/programmer/etc.

The other means you think you are better than the rest and its a privilege to get a reply from you. That right there has no place anywhere on the entire forum, yet people do it all the time.

go if its me he is whining about, report me. Your posts say otherwise. You aren't special, and other people post the same flames/trolling posts you do. only about 2% of your posts actually are nice.

Your so right there, You can be constructive but sometimes it be to harsh or as you put it "Blunt"

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back