Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to report a Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to report a Ragezone moderator for his blatant abuse of power on the Flyff section. He has continuously given me infractions for ridiculous reason and its gotten to the point where I cannot post ANYTHING constructive without getting warned/infracted by him(he's the only mod who infracts me). He seems to have a grudge against me from what I've seen(possibly for owning the most successful server).

Please tell me if this is in the wrong section, the moderator report thread was closed so I'm not sure where this should be.

Thank you and I hope ragezone admins take action against this rogue mod.

Edit:

Moderator: GlaphanKing

http://forum.ragezone.com/f484/open-source-client-c-712809/index2.html#post6064105

I simply stated that the project was unreasonable due to the size and that his compression method was over-the-top, and I received a warning for it. He has made it a point to infract every constructive post I make on any of HIS threads(he doesn't even moderate threads that aren't his).

GlaphanKing:
Yea? I Don't care. I'll do what I want, how I want.

The reason I haven't contributed anything in ages is because of this sort of attitude.

Last edited:
Loyal Member
Reaction score
certain people do hate authority.

Certain people also abuse their powers, dear glaphanking.

It is probably GlaphanKing no doubt. I do not think people hate Dell as much as they hate him just because he actually enforces the rules properly.

And the report should of gone here ->http://forum.ragezone.com/f600/report-inactive-moderators-complaints-697710/
Search better next time and learn to stop complaining like a witch.

The thread is closed genius.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Consider this;

Why on this green Earth would a moderator of an online forum have a massive grudge against you? He does not know you, he knows nothing about you, he most likely does not care that you exist. Given you constantly get infracted and then go and moan about it (why do you even care if you're being infracted on the internet?) you seem like you deserve the infractions. Nobody likes a little witch.

I rejected his app on my private server a long time ago, could have been the cause of this "grudge".

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What app? I've never even been to your little server. I don't join Pserver's except for two which I play on occasionally.

Its the other way around. You seem to have a problem with me being in charge of moderating the flyff section. More importantly, you have a problem with Crash reinstating my mod status ever since.

Stop crying every time you get an infraction which you obviously deserve.

Btw, the compression algorithm you refer to was not even created by me. It's 7zip variation which was utilized by TomShane's NeoForce Control system. Take it up with him. Thanks.

You can stop with the crusade to have me removed, it's only making you look foolish. Were it not for me, people like you would overrun the section, gloating about what you have or stolen, and hindered development to the point the section would close.

MentaL or whoever is in charge of the front desk, please close this. He said his piece and nothing more needs to be said about it. The more you whine the more they will do nothing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, in my opinion GK and BlackBox are the only competent moderators in the flyff section. Dell Honne doesn't contribute at all, and goes on "delete fests" 99% of the time. He deletes posts which are contributing because of a single post that he doesn't like. He has 8 threads of his own, while 1,7k are mostly spam.

Reminess is just inactive, hasn't done anything for a long while.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To put it simply.

Mootie comes to this forum purely to troll. He's said so his self in one of his posts. And a good 95% of his posts are just that, flaming/trolling/etc. I'd say maybe 4% are actually relative to the topic but still not helpful, and 1% are actually even remotely helpful.

He does not release anything, nor plans to. Does nothing but cry when people here make a look-a-like system from his server. And try to put down any open source project that comes about, only to complain that there are no open source projects.

And when things do get developed here, he just comes in "that system sucks I could of coded it in less than an hour" or some BS alike.

He blatantly threatens GlaphanKing, Dell Honne, and I. When we delete a post of his that is pure flaming such as " duck this, duck that, duck you, duck him, duck me, duck everyone " he threatens us with "abusing mod powers" and continues to witch and moan even more. He cries almost every time he gets an infraction for posts such as described above in the post that he got it in, and then to s-mods.

And he's avoided his ban multiple times, just to come back and complain more. ( his other account is dLethal, which is currently banned, and the account mootie just recently got unbanned.)

And mootie has a grudge with anyone on ragezone. Not just glaphan in particular.

Last edited:
Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Certain people also abuse their powers, dear glaphanking.

The thread is closed genius.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

I rejected his app on my private server a long time ago, could have been the cause of this "grudge".

You're a goddamn idiot, and you'd be equally as stupid to hate someone because they rejected a twatty little application on some twatty little private server that will in no way affect, let alone benefit, his life.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're a goddamn idiot, and you'd be equally as stupid to hate someone because they rejected a twatty little application on some twatty little private server that will in no way affect, let alone benefit, his life.

Its pointless to QQ or whatever you kids call it nowadays. He's just butthurt that I didn't help him like the thousand other people who ask for help everyday. Take a freakin number, sir, and we'll call you when we're ready....

Why are we still debating this anyway. Let's just close it because his points are unfounded and his grudge clouds his judgement over my moderating skillz, yo!

Loyal Member
Reaction score

What? I rejected GlaphanKing's app back in 2009. Ever since then he's been giving me infractions left and right.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Btw, the compression algorithm you refer to was not even created by me. It's 7zip variation which was utilized by TomShane's NeoForce Control system. Take it up with him. Thanks.

Yeah, and its way too compression intensive(and slow) for loading resource files.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What? I rejected GlaphanKing's app back in 2009. Ever since then he's been giving me infractions left and right.

Get over it, leave the forums etc.. If you are that wound up, you would PM MentaL and you wouldn't create a thread. In my opinion, you are doing this for attention and post count. Like I said, get over it. Do the grown up thing and PM GlaphanKing and sort it out? I mean, I'm sure he won't infract you for asking if you can just clear the air and stuff, unless you are insulting about it.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah he seems like a total douche.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

I'm sorry, did you not read my post a page or two back? Why would Glaphan give a poop about being rejected from some stupid little private server? Your head is so far up your own arse it's no wonder you're talking poop. Deal with it. And why do you really care about something on the INTERNET

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And here I thought I was a hard butt, with the way I mod the MS section. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with mooties' comment. Sure he was blunt, but imo, being blunt isn't infraction worthy. If someone has a tendency to troll/flame, it doesn't mean every post that is opposite of the TS is a troll/flame, or that it should be taken as a troll/flame. He said you weren't even close to being done with it. I know in our section, people say the same thing because basically... it's pointless to make a dev thread that you haven't gotten anywhere with yet.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Who cares what he said. He thinks I have this grudge against him, when honestly I don't. I could care less about his tiny server. It makes no difference to me.

What really bothers me is people see a sliver of a story and believe whatever they want. He claims he has all this talent and has contributed nothing original nor helpful except for small pieces here and there. When he is called on his own crap, he acts like he is being persecuted.

Let's be clear. He posted ONE thread post vs the other hundred posts where he is constantly attacking me and other people acting like he is god of programming.

His comment was unnecessary and unneeded. I set up an SVN where I could commit changes and other people can add to it as well. Where on Earth did I ever say the project was even close to being completed?

That and I felt I should show people wanting the project, where it was. For that I was told I shouldn't show anything until its done? Any self respecting programmer would tell someone like that to shove it, but I'm a neo nazi power abusing moderator who picks on an innocent person.

This kid can keep digging himself a hole all on his own. One comment doesn't hurt me and it never will. His attitude needs to change or he will keep getting infractions for his constant rule breaking.

Hell, he even told one kid to go get raped. Now, why even say that? What's the need for that, eh? Doesn't make him cool or whatnot. rather it makes him look and act like a punk that needs an attitude adjustment. Let him say poop like that in the real world, and he would get stomped in a second.

btw, mootie: do you have any proof I was ever even on your server? Because unless I'm mistaken, I was a solid FlyForFame and Insanity user for a long time. Plus I don't have the time to waste by being a gm or whatever on a private server that will end up like every other server. few years run and then kaputz. Its a miracle that any server lasts three years with all these DDoS pricks running around.

OK, I'm done. Do what you want with me. I don't care. I stand by my decision. Stop defending a kid who loves to troll for a living. He isn't innocent by far if anyone bothers to read his posts.

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dev mods are fags right.. all of them..
eh black box is ok and that shawn dude is cool, oh yeah and donkjam is a right pimp
but like u get rid of a faggy devmod and he will be replaced with a faggier one
but this guy seems ok for an '08 so suck my balls op
Consider this;

Why on this green Earth would a moderator of an online forum have a massive grudge against you? He does not know you, he knows nothing about you, he most likely does not care that you exist. Given you constantly get infracted and then go and moan about it (why do you even care if you're being infracted on the internet?) you seem like you deserve the infractions. Nobody likes a little witch.

I'm sorry, did you not read my post a page or two back? Why would Glaphan give a poop about being rejected from some stupid little private server? Your head is so far up your own arse it's no wonder you're talking poop. Deal with it. And why do you really care about something on the INTERNET

hi russell

Last edited:
Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And here I thought I was a hard butt, with the way I mod the MS section. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with mooties' comment. Sure he was blunt, but imo, being blunt isn't infraction worthy. If someone has a tendency to troll/flame, it doesn't mean every post that is opposite of the TS is a troll/flame, or that it should be taken as a troll/flame. He said you weren't even close to being done with it. I know in our section, people say the same thing because basically... it's pointless to make a dev thread that you haven't gotten anywhere with yet.
We're actually VERY lenient on the rules in most cases, but mootie pushes us, and insults us, to the point where infractions are needed. Or deleting of posts (which according to him, is power abuse, lol)

Take a look at his overall posts (main ones being deleted etc) and you'll see why mootie is... well mootie.

And he's also said that he personally doesn't give a poop about ragezone and only comes here to troll. I could go find the post, but it's not really worth it.

actually, let's supply some prime examples of recent events.

I'm not acting like what I'm doing is right. Once again, gtfo old man.

Also, thanks for deleting my post that bashed you and received 6 likes. Good mods at work.

-------------------------

Go tell it to moral police, considering you are deving on illegal files. You haven't released poop that's useful, gtfo old man.

Don't you get it? I don't care if I get banned. I'm loling at this kid's arena poop, but usually I don't even come on here.

English motherlover, do you speak it? Your server went down the drain since I PMed you then. Cya kid.

Go cry to your 300 online players lmfao. Your thread is a joke, I'm just sitting here laughing my butt off at your attempt at modding the source with poop code.

go suk some moar penis hore xd

Rena is a Ducking piece of trash (directed at Reimness our other mod aka: Rena)

Just a couple, mainly from 1-2 threads.

My personal favorite being;
Stop deleting my poop. My posts are the only posts which don't kiss mod/leakfag/releasefag butt, is that why? l2mod pls

In which he implies us mods should kiss his butt, yet he doesn't like butt-kissers. Genius.

Someone made a pk system that was like his and he got jealous and flamed not one but 2 of his threads (one before the time-zone bug, then that one got messed up so he remade) completely until the point where both had to be closed.

And he threatens anyone that doesn't agree with him.

Ah, and here we are;
I'm not part of the community, I am a troll to ragezone :>. The community sucks, so why should I help any of the fags in it?

^His words. He is nothing but a troll to ragezone, and has no intention to help any of us "fags".

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Blackbox and GK: That wasn't my point. Sure, he may troll and flame you guys a lot. My point is, you can't justify every infraction based on that. I can't tell you guys how to run your section, and if you felt it was a worthy infraction, then that's that. Personally, I feel the post in question isn't infraction/warning worthy, but that's just me.

@GK: When I made the remark about the dev thread, I was merely speaking about how we do things in our section. People don't typically post a Development thread unless they've already been working on it and/or made a significant amount of progress on the project already. Don't take offense to what I've said. I'm merely inputting my 22 cents to try and make a dollar :)

@OP: There are plenty of better alternatives to reporting a Mod if you feel they are in the wrong. You could PM a Supervisor, a Super Moderator, and/or Exy. You could leave Mental a visitor message and/or leave him a message on FaceBook or Twitter. You could use... idk... the report button (that is what it's meant for.. or at least I'm assuming that's what it's meant for) to report their actions. Just remember, all higher staff read the reports as well, so if it is a truly wrongdoing on the Mods part, they will do something about it. It seems the forum members think that, if they don't see the discipline happen, then nothing happens.

Lastly...

Code:
I'm not part of the community, I am a troll to ragezone :>. The community sucks, so why should I help any of the fags in it?

See... for this remark here, I would have gave him what he was asking for and sent him on his way. If a member can't be a part of the section they are mainly in, and would rather disrupt it, they shouldn't be in the section then. Spammer bot ftw? :thumbup1:

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Code:

See... for this remark here, I would have gave him what he was asking for and sent him on his way. If a member can't be a part of the section they are mainly in, and would rather disrupt it, they shouldn't be in the section then. Spammer bot ftw? :thumbup1:

Banning him does no good, he just comes back on another account to do the same ol' poop.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Meh. I have a perm infraction and I have no idea how or why I got it, don't even care. Don't see me whining about it lol. Take your infraction and move on.

Point in case being. Don't be a penis and you won't get poked. What I see here is some one complaining because they brought a sack load of infractions on themselves. At some point in ones life. One has to grow up and see his wrong. not he's. His.

Last edited:
bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Banning him does no good, he just comes back on another account to do the same ol' poop.

Keep spammer botting? Report him to a higher staff? There's been a few of those types of people in our section as well in the past. Last I knew, creating a new account when one is banned is worthy of another ban <3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tbfh all kids on ragezone are like this when they get infracted , i feel bad for GlaphanKing :/:

Loyal Member
Reaction score
We're actually VERY lenient on the rules in most cases, but mootie pushes us, and insults us, to the point where infractions are needed. Or deleting of posts (which according to him, is power abuse, lol)

Take a look at his overall posts (main ones being deleted etc) and you'll see why mootie is... well mootie.

And he's also said that he personally doesn't give a poop about ragezone and only comes here to troll. I could go find the post, but it's not really worth it.

actually, let's supply some prime examples of recent events.

Just a couple, mainly from 1-2 threads.

My personal favorite being;

In which he implies us mods should kiss his butt, yet he doesn't like butt-kissers. Genius.

Someone made a pk system that was like his and he got jealous and flamed not one but 2 of his threads (one before the time-zone bug, then that one got messed up so he remade) completely until the point where both had to be closed.

And he threatens anyone that doesn't agree with him.

Ah, and here we are;

^His words. He is nothing but a troll to ragezone, and has no intention to help any of us "fags".

So you do have a grudge. I have already been punished for that, dear Blackbox. That is also irrelevant to the topic. My posts I have made in the last few days have been completely on-topic, I have served my ban time for previous incidents, and yet I get infracted/warned for them. I believe GlaphanKing is trying to ban me by infracting every post I make, which is abuse of power alone(he does not have power to ban). Keep this up, its making it more and more obvious that he is corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back