Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to report a Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to report a Ragezone moderator for his blatant abuse of power on the Flyff section. He has continuously given me infractions for ridiculous reason and its gotten to the point where I cannot post ANYTHING constructive without getting warned/infracted by him(he's the only mod who infracts me). He seems to have a grudge against me from what I've seen(possibly for owning the most successful server).

Please tell me if this is in the wrong section, the moderator report thread was closed so I'm not sure where this should be.

Thank you and I hope ragezone admins take action against this rogue mod.

Edit:

Moderator: GlaphanKing

http://forum.ragezone.com/f484/open-source-client-c-712809/index2.html#post6064105

I simply stated that the project was unreasonable due to the size and that his compression method was over-the-top, and I received a warning for it. He has made it a point to infract every constructive post I make on any of HIS threads(he doesn't even moderate threads that aren't his).

GlaphanKing:
Yea? I Don't care. I'll do what I want, how I want.

The reason I haven't contributed anything in ages is because of this sort of attitude.

Last edited:
Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So you do have a grudge. I have already been punished for that, dear Blackbox. That is also irrelevant to the topic. My posts I have made in the last few days have been completely on-topic, I have served my ban time for previous incidents, and yet I get infracted/warned for them. I believe GlaphanKing is trying to ban me by infracting every post I make, which is abuse of power alone(he does not have power to ban). Keep this up, its making it more and more obvious that he is corrupt.
No one has a grudge. Except you. I don't give 2 shits about people on the internet. As they are just that, and will most likely remain just that. Except on rare occasions, during community meet-ups.

And he doesn't infract any/all your posts. There's been a bunch you've made that were just deleted and NOT infracted, because as I said, we are VERY LENIENT. The only time you get warned or infracted is when you make direct attacks towards him or one of the other mods, or make idiotic posts like ones pointed out above (most of which were only deleted and never infracted upon).

Loyal Member
Reaction score
No one has a grudge. Except you. I don't give 2 shits about people on the internet. As they are just that, and will most likely remain just that. Except on rare occasions, during community meet-ups.

And he doesn't infract any/all your posts. There's been a bunch you've made that were just deleted and NOT infracted, because as I said, we are VERY LENIENT. The only time you get warned or infracted is when you make direct attacks towards him or one of the other mods, or make idiotic posts like ones pointed out above (most of which were only deleted and never infracted upon).

70% of the posts I'm infracted for are constructive criticism about a thread GK made. Moderators should be able to take EVEN BLUNT OR RUDE constructive criticism. You are abusing your powers by infracting me to remove criticism from your own thread. That is, not only low, but very corrupt.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
70% of the posts I'm infracted for are constructive criticism about a thread GK made. Moderators should be able to take EVEN BLUNT OR RUDE constructive criticism. You are abusing your powers by infracting me to remove criticism from your own thread. That is, not only low, but very corrupt.

Blunt, yes. Rude, no. There is a very big difference between constructive criticism and being an butt about it. It is perfectly within a Mods powers to remove a post if the content is rudely worded.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Blunt, yes. Rude, no. There is a very big difference between constructive criticism and being an butt about it. It is perfectly within a Mods powers to remove a post if the content is rudely worded.

Well, I wouldn't consider any of my criticism rude on his threads, but he might. Another good point is that he removes ALL criticism in his threads, but barely moderates others. He literally deletes 20+ on-topic posts because they criticize his project for valid reasons.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your criticism isn't constructive.

Let's point what you call "constructive criticism" eh?

From; http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/unknowns-maps-699480/#post5956423
The poop is ugly. Don't release ugly poop man.

Now, what part of that is even NEAR constructive?

Answer: None.

If you want to be "constructive", then you tell them whats good, whats bad, what they can do to maybe make it better.

But saying something "the poop is ugly, don't release ugly poop" is no where close to constructive.

And your posts in Glaphans threads go more like;

http://forum.ragezone.com/f456/develop-release-personal-amusement-711582/#post6052809
Also, thanks for deleting my post that bashed you and received 6 likes. Good mods at work.

-----------------------

Who the duck cares? You act as though there are any decent devs here that would work without pay. Stop making threads about poop that'll never go anywhere. Period.

So you "bashing" him is criticism now?

And in his development threads, it normally goes down more like,

http://forum.ragezone.com/f484/roika-meets-cataclysm-new-world-697721/
Your domain? Roflll. You abandoned all of the devs who believed that you would finish the v6 project. You've never finished poop, why should we respect you for starting projects that will never get done? A few kids on ragezone care that you came back because they're kiss-asses. YOU are the kid crying lol. There's nothing for us to cry about when we are already successful :>

--------------

I'm not part of the community, I am a troll to ragezone :>. The community sucks, so why should I help any of the fags in it? You can't even help your own poop server, why are you talking when you aren't even a dev?

--------------

It's Flyff, not WoW. No Flyff players are going to play a Flyff server that looks like Wotlk. If you want to get serious, why not actually start deving or paying some people to dev? Idk what your goals are, but its probably best you actually start working rather than talking about working 24/7.

--------------

Think before you speak kid(I don't care if you're 30 or whatever, you're still a kid if you think that way). Why not actually show us some work if you want to gain support? I have seen nothing from you except dead project after dead project. Stop talking from your butt and actually do something. You have said in other posts that you want to go to things bigger than flyff, so why are you still here? What are your actual goals? You need to stop getting people's hopes up for things that will never happen. Please respect the community and stop creating ideas that you WILL NOT follow through on -_-.

----------------

Lol? He has done nothing. He copies other games and has no original ideas. If he did, why doesn't he make his own game? And there is no server bigger than mine lmfao. You kids can play on rz and try to come up with some "creative" ideas that NEVER get done, but I would rather work on an actual server that has more potential than a bunch of broken ideas that will never go anywhere.

----------------

I was posting constructively. You seem very bias towards a mod that has finished absolutely NONE of his projects, yet continually spams the forum with projects that will go no where.

That's all your posts in one of his recent development threads. I fail to see any constructive criticism anywhere in there, or even criticism for that matter. It's just you bashing him. All his threads follow that same trend.

And oh look, we had this constructive criticism talk there too *points to last one*

And, again, Glaphan in that thread stating whats been said here a million times.

It seems every where I go the same person or people follow me to continually flame me for something I did or will do. Funny.

And that was 2 months ago. Shall we go further back? It's all the same thing mootie.

Anyways, done here with you mootie. Keep arguing all you wish.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am floored at how long this has been drawn out honestly. I feel like a Senator in an American political debate or something.

@Shawn: I take no offense. The reason why we let everyone post stuff in the dev section no matter how far complete it may be is because we encourage development. I'm not saying no one other section does but since development has been next to nil over there, we let more and more developments be posted over there. Granted some do not get finished but that is the same in the real world. Anyone remember the game "I Am Alive!"? They posted trailers, artwork, stills and a playable demo, but in the end it was scrapped nearly at the last minute due to budget cuts of the distributor and problems with the gaming company producing it. My point is these things happen all the time. poop happens. You deal with it and you move on.

And as for the supposed challenge to the warning I gave. He should have put that post into a PM and spoken to me directly. Putting that in public just made it look like he wanted to humiliate me or get back at me for some ungodly reason that is beyond me.

Again, close this thread. MentaL wants to slap me with an infraction or hit my knuckles with a ruler, so be it. I'm still a damn good mod and have been for over a year.

How many times do we need to beat a dead horse? Should I call PETA?

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Again, close this thread. MentaL wants to slap me with an infraction or hit my knuckles with a ruler, so be it. I'm still a damn good mod and have been for over a year.

This isn't gradeschool, it's old school Vegas. You get taken out back to have your hands broken :O

/evil

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OK peeps. Shut the duck up and follow the procedure.

Not happy with a member? Report him to a moderator.
Not happy with a moderator? Report him to a super moderator.
Not happy with a super moderator? Report him to exy/ dan.

Still not happy? Shut the duck up and go away.

/thread

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OK peeps. Shut the duck up and follow the procedure.

Not happy with a member? Report him to a moderator.
Not happy with a moderator? Report him to a supervisor
Not happy with a supervisor? Report him to a Super moderator
Not happy with a super moderator? Report him to exy/ dan.

Still not happy? Shut the duck up and go away.

/thread

Fixed , now thread can be closed

Reaction score
"70%"? Don't make me laugh... ~_~

I would only call 1~2 somewhat questionable as to the actual post content that is being infracted which is less than 10%.

This is not to say that I don't have a problem with some of the other infractions which I do and will be dealt with but as I said most are ok as to the substance of them.
(Most mods will know what I'm talking about here)

If you know of me then you know I'm not exactly "lenient" to various groups/people as I treat everyone the same and try to be as fair as possible but also at the same time I'm known as probably the strictest moderator since Kaoii =P

To the people that have said "nothing ever gets done" about reporting mods, I have given 3 Moderators strikes and a 4th I've essentially put on "final warning". (within the last 2~3 months)

The thing is I've also infracted/banned users who have reported Mods that just seemed to have done it because of personal grudges since I actually look into the background of the infractions aswell as posts between the moderator/users to see if it was provoked etc.

Looking at your posts so far, I think I'll just give this suggestion:

I'd think it'd be best if you refrain from posting in threads created by GlaphanKing, unless it is actually constructive criticism.
By that I mean real constructive criticism and not trolling or backhanded compliments that are just looking to provoke him, of which it seems you have been doing a fair bit of.
(Essentially what I'm saying is to start scratch and everyone plays by the rules)

Also, I'll give instructions to all flyff mods that any problems concerning you will be directly handled by myself.

Crash

P.s. Running straight to Dan about your problems or asking to be a mod also annoys a lot of the staff =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back