Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Report Section

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I came up in this idea because I want to report a Moderator in Flyff section deleting all my posts. I looked in the forum if there's a report section but I didn't found any so I think it's good to suggest it, so people who want to report something or someone can go on it.

Account Support? Absolute useless. Nobody's replying at all. Mental replied twice and autoclosing the thread I am trying to ask for support so why did he put that section if he don't even respect the thread for the person asking for support.
I think it's good if the person post if the the problem or support he's/she's asking has solved. If not, let him reply and not closing the thread even the person want to reply.

Reaction score
Sorry to bump this, but the greatest moderator gave me an infaction again.

Well, he's not online for a week and I think that's disadvantage for a moderator in the community.
Btw, straight to the point, that when this moderator 'Improved' isn't online for a week in the section of Flyff. The section became alot better without him, and now he's back, he started giving infractions again and I guess, he gave 5-10 infractions and warning just this day.

What a good mod, is she. Do you really allowed, this kind of mod in your communty? No offence ha, just saying.

If you have a problem with a moderator, PM a higher-up. Visor/Smod.

Stop your banter & while you are at it, stop bumping old threads too.

Also, Improved is "he" not "she"..

Reaction score
Well, I guess all mod in Flyff are pretty crap (no offensive) because they moderate the section really strict as poop that no user can cooperate in each thread. Everytime I visit the forum for the section, and post something. Then after a few mins, my posts got deleted. I just don't know what he's trying to show, etc.
Any high staff, can help for this kind of situation? I just don't know if mod in the section are working properly. They work epic as hell.

You're even crappy since you only post to see your post count increase.

example: http://forum.ragezone.com/f456/new-flyff-v-19-a-865978/

This thread is an advertisement to a Flyff server and it's not allowed in the Flyff Section. NeoGT Posted saying that he was in the wrong section. From that post the OP would notice his mistake and a Mod would have Closed/Moved the thread. Then you came to the thread posting exactly the same as NeoGT, why? I don't know but we will think that you only posted because of the post count. I'm wrong?

This is not the right section to advertise servers. Anyways, no information about the server, no screens, website 5/10.

Wrong section buddy.

Greatest mod "Improved", where are you?

By saying "Greatest mod "Improved" where are you?", looks like you would've been a better moderator then Improved, you're far way from that buddy, You have no rights to tell that Improved is a bad mod, he did ALOT to the section, He spends alot of his time into it and his dedication is respected, instead of saying poop about him or w/e you are trying to say, Learn to be in a forum and stop being an idiot, because you're being one, seriously.

Oh way, let me reinforce my view about you being a completely Spammer at RZ:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/new-flyff-v19-865977/

Another advertisement thread (same server as before but in the Flyff Releases Section)

Advertisement? Bongwapo! Stop Advertising

Yahoo404 warned the OP this time, what we get after his post?
(...)alot of spams(...)
OH WAIT! a Wild "Intelligence" appears saying:

nice choice of words, It took you 1 word to express your opinion, spam more please?

Well, I guess all mod in Flyff are pretty crap (no offensive) because they moderate the section really strict as poop that no user can cooperate in each thread. Everytime I visit the forum for the section, and post something. Then after a few mins, my posts got deleted. I just don't know what he's trying to show, etc.
Any high staff, can help for this kind of situation? I just don't know if mod in the section are working properly. They work epic as hell.

Sections have their own rules, an do also those spammers just like you, which is sad to hear but it's true. They must enforce the rules in their sections to keep the section cleaner as possible, your threads got deleted after minutes? you did something wrong, ask the mod what you've done to get your thread deleted instead of saying the mods sucks and you would've been a better mod then them.

To be honest with you, this thread is a joke, You just want some attention, everyone is happy with Improved and his way of moderating his sections, you're just a random spammer complaining because he doesn't allow you to spam freely.

And btw, if you want me to continue with quotes of you being a totally spammer. please ask me and I'll be pleasured to post them in here

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Error 404 - Thanks sir. I'll do what you said and next time read, that I said sorry for bumping the thread.

@Scratch - ?

MEGA LOL ..

PS. Close the thread.

Reaction score
@Error 404 - Thanks sir. I'll do what you said and next time read, that I said sorry for bumping the thread.

@Scratch - ?

MEGA LOL ..

PS. Close the thread.

you complain a lot about our moderators because they do their jobs deleting your own crap, what do you expect?
grow up and stop making useless posts/threads, after doing what I'm telling you will see that the mods will not delete your posts again. (and you know I'm not the only one who thinks the same)

Back