Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reporting a Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I want to suggest a section to report Moderator that do not obey rules and/or commit abuse of their powers.

And while I am here...
I want to report Flameingskull, a moderator of the Merchant Zone.
Flameingskull said:
darckalan said:
OK I re-posted it...
Sorry for bothering you D:

Look, if you want your thread accepted then speak to the section moderators. Going over their heads is disrespectful and belittles their position and jobs.

Do it again and I'll make sure that none of your threads there are ever accepted. Is that understood?
attachment.php

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Veni, Vidi, Vici
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Damn, you're a Ducking idiot.

I assume you're a MS player so...If you have a problem with a MapleStory player, are you gonna send an email to the owner of Nexon or report him to a GM?

You have to contact a MODERATOR before you contact a SUPERVISOR.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
your seriously going to get no-where with this...

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh you might also want to tell me which thread you want approved so I can go on and sort it out

So I'm not doing my job am I:glare:

Where's my PM.:(:

And tone down:sleep:

Point is, flameing's a supervisor, he moderates the mods who mods the sections. he does not mod the section. That's how it's done here, so it has no relation with your vb forum.

I'll say I saw the thread last night, was gonna approve but saw two of it so I was gonna ask you which one you wanted so I could delete the other. So it was late at night, so I decided that I would ask you this morning, which I did, in my quote. And no I did not recieve any PM from you.

Reaction score
You are all mentally impaired...
None of you are able to read what I say, just close this. I wont be using RZ for selling my stuff anymore.

Listen up fuckwad.

You have to be one of the most Ducking retarded imbeciles I've seen on RZ in quite a few months. Get that dense Ducking head of yours out of your rotten idiot, and pay attention to what these people are trying to Ducking tell you.

Flaming is NOT a moderator. He is NOT here for you to complain to, he is NOT here to watch sections, and he is NOT here to approve your stupid Ducking sale threads.

He is here to make sure the mods are doing their job. Now considering the fact that your thread has still not been approved, i think they're doing a pretty Ducking good job. If you're really so Ducking stupid that you cannot comprehend something as simple as "Flamingskull is not a moderator" then i really have no problems imagining how fucked up your thread must have been, and don't blame them for not approving it. Here's a hint idiot: That title under his avatar which says "Supervisor" is a pretty Ducking dead giveaway.

You're a Ducking idiot, i refuse to believe that you have avoided natural selection for this long and managed to live past the age of 6. The only "misuse of power" here, is the fact that someone let your Ducking sorry butt join this forum in the first place.

Piss off, i hope you eat a penis and choke on it.

/Thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back