Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reporting Suggestions

Reaction score
1: Have a shorter interval for reporting. Now it is 1 minute and it is sometimes quite annoying that you can't send those reports that quick after eachother. It happens to me all the time.

2: Option to see who solved the report. You can see the comment the comment Moderators make when they close a report but you can't tell who helped you out. I think it would be great to see who solved the report.

3: This is more of a bug. If you select 'other' as option and you leave the text field empty you get a warning that something has been added as comment. If you unselect 'other' and select 'spam' and then send it, it tells you you already have made a report in the last minute and that you have to wait however I think this is only client side checked and nothing has been send to the server.

4: I don't know who of the old supervisors / moderators said it but I think it was sean. Let a report count as a post and thus increase your post count. Sean said it did in the past but currently nothing is added to your post count if you report someone. I think it would be nice to have that added :):

Anyone can leave their opinions about my suggestions and if they have something to add feel free too :love:

Cheers!

~ HillBilly

Reaction score
1. I think you can just refresh the page and it resets the timer

2. Don't really see a need for this, it doesn't matter who solved the report - as long as it got solved.

3. Selecting Other works for me

4. I still believe it does

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
- No it's fine the way it is now. To stop people certain users that like to make multiple reports for one thread when it can be done in one. Though there is a workaround for this.

- Don't need to see the moderator who closed your report.Just be happy to see it was handled and that nothing was done about it.

- Haven't seen this happen to me, though it could be a bug.

- Perfect the way it is. Post count doesn't prove anything to be honest, serves no purpose.

Back