Reporting Suggestions

The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,851Posts

Reporting Suggestions

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

1: Have a shorter interval for reporting. Now it is 1 minute and it is sometimes quite annoying that you can't send those reports that quick after eachother. It happens to me all the time.

2: Option to see who solved the report. You can see the comment the comment Moderators make when they close a report but you can't tell who helped you out. I think it would be great to see who solved the report.

3: This is more of a bug. If you select 'other' as option and you leave the text field empty you get a warning that something has been added as comment. If you unselect 'other' and select 'spam' and then send it, it tells you you already have made a report in the last minute and that you have to wait however I think this is only client side checked and nothing has been send to the server.

4: I don't know who of the old supervisors / moderators said it but I think it was sean. Let a report count as a post and thus increase your post count. Sean said it did in the past but currently nothing is added to your post count if you report someone. I think it would be nice to have that added

Anyone can leave their opinions about my suggestions and if they have something to add feel free too

Cheers!

~ HillBilly
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

Alpha MaleRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    2,283Posts

Re: Reporting Suggestions

1. I think you can just refresh the page and it resets the timer

2. Don't really see a need for this, it doesn't matter who solved the report - as long as it got solved.

3. Selecting Other works for me

4. I still believe it does

Super ModRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    The BahamasLocation
    3,691Posts

- No it's fine the way it is now. To stop people certain users that like to make multiple reports for one thread when it can be done in one. Though there is a workaround for this.

- Don't need to see the moderator who closed your report.Just be happy to see it was handled and that nothing was done about it.

- Haven't seen this happen to me, though it could be a bug.

- Perfect the way it is. Post count doesn't prove anything to be honest, serves no purpose.

"The privilege they never get to know"

The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,851Posts

Allright thanks for your opinions
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

Advertisement