Reputation.

MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    C:\DesktopLocation
    60Posts

Reputation.

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hello everyone, Since, you know. This forum is supposed to be about "Selling MMO Items/Currency" and all, as it says on the new ragezone Website on the top right. There should Be Reputation under The link count on the left side when someone posts. Like, say someone scams you. You can give them bad rep. Someone gives you the money and such, You can give them good rep. Just a blunt idea I had, and I'm sure it could be taken into much more detail.

But, how are you supposed to trust people. And I'm sure there'd have to be some form of system so people can't just make alt accounts and give themselves rep.

Anyway, What do you guys think?

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    24Posts

Re: Reputation.

You know that... its an advertisement right? Not related with this forum at all.

MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    60Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm View Post
    You know that... its an advertisement right? Not related with this forum at all.
    This is in no way an advertisement to anything, I'm suggesting a reputation bar under the Likes (Received) Bar.

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    24Posts

Im referring to the "Selling MMO Items/Currency" ad.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeki View Post
    This forum is supposed to be about "Selling MMO Items/Currency" and all, as it says on the new ragezone Website on the top right.

The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,932Posts

- The thing you are referring to is a advertising spot for another website. They are not related to RaGEZONE in any way other than having a ad spot on the website.
    - You can already give (negative) reputation to people by using the star icon next to the like button.
    - The more reputation the person has, the more green bars will show under their avatar.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    60Posts

Im referring to the "Selling MMO Items/Currency" ad.

If you read it "This forum is supposed to be about "Selling MMO Items/Currency" and all" Look on the top right corner of http://ragezone.com That's what it says, It's the website you're on right now. So If I am advertising, which I don't see how I could be. I'd be advertising for Ragezone itself? Lel.

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    - The thing you are referring to is a advertising spot for another website. They are not related to RaGEZONE in any way other than having a ad spot on the website.
    - You can already give (negative) reputation to people by using the star icon next to the like button.
    - The more reputation the person has, the more green bars will show under their avatar.
    Okay thank you. I had no idea the bar under the name was supposed to be some form of Reputation. On a note, That should be changed or make it more obvious to people, that It's rep.

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    24Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Treeki View Post
    If you read it "This forum is supposed to be about "Selling MMO Items/Currency" and all" Look on the top right corner of http://ragezone.com That's what it says, It's the website you're on right now. So If I am advertising, which I don't see how I could be. I'd be advertising for Ragezone itself? Lel.
    You don't seem to understand. The advertisement you are referring to has to do with another site (virtualtrades.net). It has nothing to do with RaGEZONE.

MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    60Posts

You don't seem to understand. The advertisement you are referring to has to do with another site (virtualtrades.net). It has nothing to do with RaGEZONE.
    I realize that now. I feel really stupid.

The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,932Posts

If people have negative reputation it will turn red.
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

DeveloperRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    Amman, JordanLocation
    2,136Posts

yeah i was very confused about what he was talking about... Glad its all clear now.
    I Do not answer PM or Skype!
    I Do not have/buy/sell server files!

!~Contribute Back To The Community~!
    Please
    Rep and Like the author!

Advertisement