Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reputation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, Since, you know. This forum is supposed to be about "Selling MMO Items/Currency" and all, as it says on the new ragezone Website on the top right. There should Be Reputation under The link count on the left side when someone posts. Like, say someone scams you. You can give them bad rep. Someone gives you the money and such, You can give them good rep. Just a blunt idea I had, and I'm sure it could be taken into much more detail.

But, how are you supposed to trust people. And I'm sure there'd have to be some form of system so people can't just make alt accounts and give themselves rep.

Anyway, What do you guys think?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You know that... its an advertisement right? Not related with this forum at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You know that... its an advertisement right? Not related with this forum at all.

This is in no way an advertisement to anything, I'm suggesting a reputation bar under the Likes (Received) Bar.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im referring to the "Selling MMO Items/Currency" ad.

This forum is supposed to be about "Selling MMO Items/Currency" and all, as it says on the new ragezone Website on the top right.

Reaction score
- The thing you are referring to is a advertising spot for another website. They are not related to RaGEZONE in any way other than having a ad spot on the website.
- You can already give (negative) reputation to people by using the star icon next to the like button.
- The more reputation the person has, the more green bars will show under their avatar.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im referring to the "Selling MMO Items/Currency" ad.

If you read it "This forum is supposed to be about "Selling MMO Items/Currency" and all" Look on the top right corner of That's what it says, It's the website you're on right now. So If I am advertising, which I don't see how I could be. I'd be advertising for Ragezone itself? Lel.

- The thing you are referring to is a advertising spot for another website. They are not related to RaGEZONE in any way other than having a ad spot on the website.
- You can already give (negative) reputation to people by using the star icon next to the like button.
- The more reputation the person has, the more green bars will show under their avatar.

Okay thank you. I had no idea the bar under the name was supposed to be some form of Reputation. On a note, That should be changed or make it more obvious to people, that It's rep.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you read it "This forum is supposed to be about "Selling MMO Items/Currency" and all" Look on the top right corner of That's what it says, It's the website you're on right now. So If I am advertising, which I don't see how I could be. I'd be advertising for Ragezone itself? Lel.

You don't seem to understand. The advertisement you are referring to has to do with another site (virtualtrades.net). It has nothing to do with RaGEZONE.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't seem to understand. The advertisement you are referring to has to do with another site (virtualtrades.net). It has nothing to do with RaGEZONE.
I realize that now. I feel really stupid.

Back