Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Reputation Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am suggesting that members of the forums can report members for things like this:

404_image.png

This is positive rep, but it's still an issue, I was given it for no reason, and told that it was just so he could de-rep someone.

I1I8rOU.png

The thread was fine, he just likes to talk... I'm sure you can see that if you look at the thread. He didn't even post... nor comment.

404_image.png

Striped didn't even post on the thread, nor did the thing that I posted consist of me being de-repped and called a "noob"...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
BloopBloop
Reaction score
I think some mods do already know about it xD

404_image.png

404_image.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
The rep system has been used for years, unless the comment in it is really offensive you can report the message at a Super Moderator, though there's nothing they can do about the rep itself.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
SilentThief why so serious? rep back and f*** : D

HF.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The rep system has been used for years, unless the comment in it is really offensive you can report the message at a Super Moderator, though there's nothing they can do about the rep itself.
I understand. I would at-least like it so the person has to comment on your post to de-rep or rep the person. So that you know why you're being repped or de-repped.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not a system to abuse, you can report abuse. I've seen some people that have been taken away the power to rep/like due to abuse, you just have to contact a super moderator or MentaL with a valid case.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's not a system to abuse, you can report abuse. I've seen some people that have been taken away the power to rep/like due to abuse, you just have to contact a super moderator or MentaL with a valid case.
Alright, didn't know that you could report someone for abuse of the system, thank you though.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't worry it's just normal thing mate ... :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think I topped 5 red bars at one point, now I'm here with 8 positive bars :):

I remember that lol. Rep isn't a big issue unless you are in the merchant zone and if you are releasing stuff around the forums like emulators, designs, stuff to do with games and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back