Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Club Penguin | Development Section

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey Ragezone!
I'm here to request a 'Club Penguin' development section,
This can get a lot of people here to ragezone!
I'm not realy like talking, or posting, or spamming, just let's come to the point,
Here are some stuff that must be some reasons to have a 'Club Penguin' ection into the MMORPG Zone:

1.) There are a LOT OF people who use's those sections, But on other websites! (noes!)
Like this one, i dont will call the name to prevent adv. most people will know what website i do mean, BUT.. -> '97 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)'
2.) Some CPPS's (Club Penguin Private Servers) are going realy well! people like them,!
[ -> Users Online: 511
[ -> (no idea how much online, but a lot), 650000 accounts created!
3.) There are a lot of source files avaible, some famous are 'OpenCP', 'iCPPS', 'iCPv3', 'CPEmulator' but also a lot of others!
4.) I've got some stuff, like the latest clients, new password encryption, and more!, that NOT EVEN ONE cpps has yet, and to take revenge to some other huge cpps community's, AND getting all those people to ragezone, i'll release them 'exclusive' to rz!

I hope it was enouch to get a development section lawl,
If not, tell me what's wrong with it, and i'll fix it =]
(And yes, cp is kinda childish, I KNOW,.. ;#)
Just give me the opportunity to let al those cpps community's merge INTO ragezone!, how amazing that will be?!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
True, we need a Club Penguin section in Ragezone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, it is a good game for children's/teenagers. I think it would be good to have such section as it will would make the club penguin private server development even better..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah please, there is alot of servers already existing but lack of coders as most doesn't know about Club Penguin.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I vote for no.

The reason i vote for no is because this is a forum and the game Club penguin is mostly played by people who are around the eleven to twelve years of age - Here on Ragezone are there people who are merely Eleven of twelve.

Just no don't add club penguin that just isn't nice.,

Your Favorite Stalker
Reaction score
Well, I think it's a good idea. Club Penguin has a lot of players, so I think it deserves it's own section. And what's the risk? The only thing that can happen is that RaGEZONE get's more users. So I say: give it a try.

Reaction score
I vote for no.

The reason i vote for no is because this is a forum and the game Club penguin is mostly played by people who are around the eleven to twelve years of age - Here on Ragezone are there people who are merely Eleven of twelve.

Just no don't add club penguin that just isn't nice.,

It does not matter about how old you are.. If you like something, you like it. There is no age limit to use RaGEZONE ya know...

Here on Ragezone are there people who are merely Eleven of twelve.

Go check out the Habbo Section. Im not saying everyone there is 11 or 12, but there are quite a few.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It does not matter about how old you are.. If you like something, you like it. There is no age limit to use RaGEZONE ya know...

Agree well we can give it a try maybe it would help RageZONE get more members then.

Reaction score
Seems intresting. Just give it a try, he seems to know allot of it to get it done.

And what do you mean with: "I've got some stuff, like the latest clients, new password encryption, and more!, that NOT EVEN ONE cpps has yet".

Goodluck with you penguin!!

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
He seems to have something to start the section off with and the CPPS out there seem quite poor in some areas so ragezone could make them better. Adding more sections just makes ragezone have a wide and more ranged audience. I can't see many if any downside to starting it and if the section dies quickly then you can just put it in the archives or delete it.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seems intresting. Just give it a try, he seems to know allot of it to get it done.

And what do you mean with: "I've got some stuff, like the latest clients, new password encryption, and more!, that NOT EVEN ONE cpps has yet".

Goodluck with you penguin!!
CPPS means Club Penguin Private Server ( ) so they are probably the people who get things first

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Go check out the Habbo Section. Im not saying everyone there is 11 or 12, but there are quite a few.

I was gonna say the same thing, I started off at the Habbo section at the age of 11.

There is no age limit. If the future Club Penguin development section stays active for as long as the Habbo section then yeah it should be made, we should see how it goes for about 2-3 months, if the section does attract some users then we should keep it, or else scrap the whole idea.

Back