Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Club Penguin | Development Section

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey Ragezone!
I'm here to request a 'Club Penguin' development section,
This can get a lot of people here to ragezone!
I'm not realy like talking, or posting, or spamming, just let's come to the point,
Here are some stuff that must be some reasons to have a 'Club Penguin' ection into the MMORPG Zone:

1.) There are a LOT OF people who use's those sections, But on other websites! (noes!)
Like this one, i dont will call the name to prevent adv. most people will know what website i do mean, BUT.. -> '97 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)'
2.) Some CPPS's (Club Penguin Private Servers) are going realy well! people like them,!
[ -> Users Online: 511
[ -> (no idea how much online, but a lot), 650000 accounts created!
3.) There are a lot of source files avaible, some famous are 'OpenCP', 'iCPPS', 'iCPv3', 'CPEmulator' but also a lot of others!
4.) I've got some stuff, like the latest clients, new password encryption, and more!, that NOT EVEN ONE cpps has yet, and to take revenge to some other huge cpps community's, AND getting all those people to ragezone, i'll release them 'exclusive' to rz!

I hope it was enouch to get a development section lawl,
If not, tell me what's wrong with it, and i'll fix it =]
(And yes, cp is kinda childish, I KNOW,.. ;#)
Just give me the opportunity to let al those cpps community's merge INTO ragezone!, how amazing that will be?!

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Isn't this the 3rd time it's been requested? and Sean's right about the moderation thing.

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, no NO!
Hasnt this been suggested before? There has been heaps of devs that have failed in this section so HEll No!

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You do know that people will just apply regardless of the section. Just so they can get mod.
I think that there should be some sort of internal application so any current moderators interested in Club Penguin can moderate the section if they please.

That way, it wouldn't be such a direct way of the section being moderated and it would feel more like a community instead of the top contributors being mods (not that that's bad, it just lessens the community feel).

Obviously new moderators should be given the opportunity, but only once the section has proven its self and has shown that it will be of interest.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think that there should be some sort of internal application so any current moderators interested in Club Penguin can moderate the section if they please.

That way, it wouldn't be such a direct way of the section being moderated and it would feel more like a community instead of the top contributors being mods (not that that's bad, it just lessens the community feel).

Obviously new moderators should be given the opportunity, but only once the section has proven its self and has shown that it will be of interest.

I think you're all planning way to a head, considering the section hasn't been planned for creation yet. You should stop jumping to conclusions, and see what Mental decides.

As for a section, i barely seen any development with in this area. So why would it get more development now then it has before or the last 2 or 3 times this has been brought up? A few people said they would develop it but never stayed around to release anything or they stayed but didn't release anything.

Not trying to be negative about it, but i'm curious to know how much will actually get done with or with out a section.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
awesome!, I once worked with CPPS's participated.
and this area really missed craze minute!
far out all the other forums with the clubpenuin fans to go, and there are definitely not enough!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You got my vote.
22315450.jpg

Lol sorry just had to do it
I think that Erwin should become a moderator in Club Penguin section, if vote passes. I work with him in UltimatePenguin team. He is really nice guy and nice coder. Shame, if that doesn't pass.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Djmuted

I do not agree

I don't agree with you and i don't want to bash the thread but you just can't reward someone with a really important rank around the forum just because he have made the forum larger with more members - Anyone can then bring those suggestions towards this forum and anyone then could be rewarded for having Ragezone have more members.

Last of all - If he really wants to become a section moderator then he at least needs to have professional skills and he needs to have a good experience not some Moderator experience from a forum where people where at that where unable to control their powers and lasted off abusing it and just moderators and staff members having to abuse their members.

He by the way need to apply.

Trolololol
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Childish or not, this is development forum. People like me, toperwin and anyone else are here to develop so It doesn't really matter if game is made for 10yrs old kids. I vote yes for this because it would be interesting to see some Club Penguin private servers hey ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't see why not. there seems to be quite some interest in it.

Also gives people something new to play with :p.

True that's the whole reason why people are really wanting it in to here because the big lack of getting more members and having more options and more games to play with it also brings a lot of attention from other websites which means that Dan is going to have more members when he brings up the section and when he makes a announcement of it.

I do think this is a good idea.

Reaction score
True that's the whole reason why people are really wanting it in to here because the big lack of getting more members and having more options and more games to play with it also brings a lot of attention from other websites which means that Dan is going to have more members when he brings up the section and when he makes a announcement of it.

I do think this is a good idea.
You've said you agree and it's a good idea before, there's no need to post it again.. Anyway yes, it is a good idea and I'm sure it'll attract a couple of more users which would be kinda helpful.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would say it's an excellent idea! It gives RaGEZONE something new to talk about and it will attract other users from different CPPS forums, servers etc - leading to more users joining this community. :)

I know toperwin and he has excellent coding skills meaning he can help others in this upcoming CP section... (if MenTaL decides to create it)

Reaction score
Well then obviously we won't just hire any random user, only specific users who are trustworthy, though there aren't many...
But you see, within these smaller sections that need a moderator people will venture out of their normal priority section(s) so they can get mod of a small section, then when their priority section(s) need a moderator they'll be like, "Hey, I know that game, let me mod that section, I have experience!"

All in all, they only get mod of the small section so they have a better chance at getting mod in their favorite section.

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
like what omni said, I looked on cpps.me and i looked at the comparisons. The catalogues are over a year old in some places.
I cant even get a damn puffle.

Back