GammaRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    UKLocation
    3,339Posts

Re: [Request] Club Penguin | Development Section

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    You do know that people will just apply regardless of the section. Just so they can get mod.
    Well then obviously we won't just hire any random user, only specific users who are trustworthy, though there aren't many...

InactiveRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    5Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialJunR View Post
    You got my vote.
    Spoiler:

Lol sorry just had to do it

I think that Erwin should become a moderator in Club Penguin section, if vote passes. I work with him in UltimatePenguin team. He is really nice guy and nice coder. Shame, if that doesn't pass.

BannedRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    1,829Posts

Djmuted

I do not agree

I don't agree with you and i don't want to bash the thread but you just can't reward someone with a really important rank around the forum just because he have made the forum larger with more members - Anyone can then bring those suggestions towards this forum and anyone then could be rewarded for having Ragezone have more members.

Last of all - If he really wants to become a section moderator then he at least needs to have professional skills and he needs to have a good experience not some Moderator experience from a forum where people where at that where unable to control their powers and lasted off abusing it and just moderators and staff members having to abuse their members.

He by the way need to apply.

Alpha MaleRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    htdocsLocation
    1,617Posts

Childish or not, this is development forum. People like me, toperwin and anyone else are here to develop so It doesn't really matter if game is made for 10yrs old kids. I vote yes for this because it would be interesting to see some Club Penguin private servers hey ;)

True MemberRank
    Apr 2006 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    1,150Posts

I don't see why not. there seems to be quite some interest in it.

Also gives people something new to play with :p.
    Hate me or Love me, Just dont bother me!
    Only argument i lose, is a argument with my gf, where even when i am right i lose

BannedRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    1,829Posts

I don't see why not. there seems to be quite some interest in it.

Also gives people something new to play with :p.
    True that's the whole reason why people are really wanting it in to here because the big lack of getting more members and having more options and more games to play with it also brings a lot of attention from other websites which means that Dan is going to have more members when he brings up the section and when he makes a announcement of it.

I do think this is a good idea.

GammaRank
    Nov 2007 Join Date
    Boob Island, BILocation
    3,118Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spruitje View Post
    True that's the whole reason why people are really wanting it in to here because the big lack of getting more members and having more options and more games to play with it also brings a lot of attention from other websites which means that Dan is going to have more members when he brings up the section and when he makes a announcement of it.

I do think this is a good idea.
    You've said you agree and it's a good idea before, there's no need to post it again.. Anyway yes, it is a good idea and I'm sure it'll attract a couple of more users which would be kinda helpful.

Skype - el_jamie

InactiveRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    3Posts

I would say it's an excellent idea! It gives RaGEZONE something new to talk about and it will attract other users from different CPPS forums, servers etc - leading to more users joining this community. :)

I know toperwin and he has excellent coding skills meaning he can help others in this upcoming CP section... (if MenTaL decides to create it)

LegendRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    JerseyLocation
    4,136Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PixelPro123 View Post
    Well then obviously we won't just hire any random user, only specific users who are trustworthy, though there aren't many...
    But you see, within these smaller sections that need a moderator people will venture out of their normal priority section(s) so they can get mod of a small section, then when their priority section(s) need a moderator they'll be like, "Hey, I know that game, let me mod that section, I have experience!"

All in all, they only get mod of the small section so they have a better chance at getting mod in their favorite section.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2010 Join Date
    :O You PERVERT!Location
    1,149Posts

like what omni said, I looked on cpps.me and i looked at the comparisons. The catalogues are over a year old in some places.
    I cant even get a damn puffle.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    314Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wy479 View Post
    like what omni said, I looked on cpps.me and i looked at the comparisons. The catalogues are over a year old in some places.
    I cant even get a damn puffle.
    True, but i'm one of the only who has recent cracked and working files,
    If there will be a section for cp here, i'll release it in here.
    Older servers works with the newer swf's with only a small edit,
    Cpps's was very populair ago, but is going to be very populair again, and growing bigger as ever before.
    That's why there is already a load of server sources and other stuff avaible, but because now didn't the 'real coders' awake yet,
    That's what is so amazing about ragezone, everyone will get from the other 'smaller communitys' to ragezone.
    Hopefully it will be that populair as the habbo section, And i do think that won't will be a hard challenge, definly now.

Oh, and btw, that puffle story is just cpps.me's crap they're using, there are server sources avaible around that contains puffles, and i'm coding one myself with puffles too. (but that's another story, because that one isn't released yet, haha =d)

EDIT:
    wow, this is realy amazing:
    Replies: 44, Views: 647
    (in 1 day!!, compare that to the other topics, AMAZING!)

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    Lincoln, UKLocation
    2,009Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toperwin View Post
    /op
    I don't think the issue is because of who the game is targeted at (take Habbo for example) - rather, more to do with what Sean suggested. But I do believe you've got the knowledge to get the section going, and it seems like an interesting game to develop for (mainly because I'm not familiar).
    I strive to deliver usable products with a strong, prudent focus on user experience and human-computer interaction.

Message me for contact information or find me on LinkedIn.

BannedRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    1,829Posts

(mainly because I'm not familiar).
    Me neither I've never played this but i might try it out once in a time once i have enough time to.

Don't really see like a such game for me but if you never try you never know.

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    Lincoln, UKLocation
    2,009Posts

Me neither I've never played this but i might try it out once in a time once i have enough time to.

Don't really see like a such game for me but if you never try you never know.
    That's great and all but do you really have to respond to every single post? :S
    I strive to deliver usable products with a strong, prudent focus on user experience and human-computer interaction.

Message me for contact information or find me on LinkedIn.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    963Posts

this is really going to make Ragezone get big
    Uhh.. RaGEZONE is big. It wouldn't grow a whole lot bigger due to one section, so yeah lol.

Sent from my Motorola Motoluxe using TapaTalk 2

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Advertisement