Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Club Penguin | Development Section

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey Ragezone!
I'm here to request a 'Club Penguin' development section,
This can get a lot of people here to ragezone!
I'm not realy like talking, or posting, or spamming, just let's come to the point,
Here are some stuff that must be some reasons to have a 'Club Penguin' ection into the MMORPG Zone:

1.) There are a LOT OF people who use's those sections, But on other websites! (noes!)
Like this one, i dont will call the name to prevent adv. most people will know what website i do mean, BUT.. -> '97 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)'
2.) Some CPPS's (Club Penguin Private Servers) are going realy well! people like them,!
[ -> Users Online: 511
[ -> (no idea how much online, but a lot), 650000 accounts created!
3.) There are a lot of source files avaible, some famous are 'OpenCP', 'iCPPS', 'iCPv3', 'CPEmulator' but also a lot of others!
4.) I've got some stuff, like the latest clients, new password encryption, and more!, that NOT EVEN ONE cpps has yet, and to take revenge to some other huge cpps community's, AND getting all those people to ragezone, i'll release them 'exclusive' to rz!

I hope it was enouch to get a development section lawl,
If not, tell me what's wrong with it, and i'll fix it =]
(And yes, cp is kinda childish, I KNOW,.. ;#)
Just give me the opportunity to let al those cpps community's merge INTO ragezone!, how amazing that will be?!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
like what omni said, I looked on cpps.me and i looked at the comparisons. The catalogues are over a year old in some places.
I cant even get a damn puffle.

True, but i'm one of the only who has recent cracked and working files,
If there will be a section for cp here, i'll release it in here.
Older servers works with the newer swf's with only a small edit,
Cpps's was very populair ago, but is going to be very populair again, and growing bigger as ever before.
That's why there is already a load of server sources and other stuff avaible, but because now didn't the 'real coders' awake yet,
That's what is so amazing about ragezone, everyone will get from the other 'smaller communitys' to ragezone.
Hopefully it will be that populair as the habbo section, And i do think that won't will be a hard challenge, definly now.

Oh, and btw, that puffle story is just cpps.me's crap they're using, there are server sources avaible around that contains puffles, and i'm coding one myself with puffles too. (but that's another story, because that one isn't released yet, haha =d)

EDIT:
wow, this is realy amazing:
Replies: 44, Views: 647
(in 1 day!!, compare that to the other topics, AMAZING!)

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I don't think the issue is because of who the game is targeted at (take Habbo for example) - rather, more to do with what Sean suggested. But I do believe you've got the knowledge to get the section going, and it seems like an interesting game to develop for (mainly because I'm not familiar).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
(mainly because I'm not familiar).

Me neither I've never played this but i might try it out once in a time once i have enough time to.

Don't really see like a such game for me but if you never try you never know.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Me neither I've never played this but i might try it out once in a time once i have enough time to.

Don't really see like a such game for me but if you never try you never know.

That's great and all but do you really have to respond to every single post? :S

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Club Penguin? Ooh, this is gonna be interesting (if this is taken into consideration). I never actually looked into private servers for CP before =p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Club Penguin? Ooh, this is gonna be interesting (if this is taken into consideration). I never actually looked into private servers for CP before =p

I have looked into it before, It's quite interesting so I would actually love to see a section for it. -fingers crossed-

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have looked into it before, It's quite interesting so I would actually love to see a section for it. -fingers crossed-

Yeah same, even though Club Penguin is pretty much a game for a younger audience - it'll be interesting to develop for it. If the section is put up I might stick around and help contribute a few things.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Yeah same, even though Club Penguin is pretty much a game for a younger audience - it'll be interesting to develop for it. If the section is put up I might stick around and help contribute a few things.

I'm thinking the same thing. Even if it is just, as your user title says, 'for teh lulz', it'd be something that could help get the section started up. Giving some form of contribution can go a long way.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The apparent 'biggest CPPS's site is a real turn-off. Hopefully if anything does come of the section, I can change that. I remember doing some things for fun (design-wise) yonks ago. :p:

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
Interesting.. I say go for it!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems nice, i think it is a good idea, so i vote for yes!

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No offense to anyone...but like..isn't club penguin for like..kids?

As some people have previously said, it isn't necessarily about the age. Habbo is mainly for 11-15 year old kids, yet the Habbo development section here is one of the most popular sections. Yes, Club Penguin may be aimed at a younger audience (7+) but of course there will be some people out there who have some sort of interest in it regardless of age.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Any code links? You need code to start a development section, not just people "voting" for it or whatever.

I saw links to servers but not code (maybe I missed it in all the bologna in this thread?)

Also already talking about moderators when there isn't a section? lol funny, get code first.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Any code links? You need code to start a development section, not just people "voting" for it or whatever.

I saw links to servers but not code (maybe I missed it in all the bologna in this thread?)

Also already talking about moderators when there isn't a section? lol funny, get code first.

Most sources are in php or in actionscript,
But there are also java servers avaible, i'm coding one in C#, and i know someone coding one in ruby.

EDIT:
Also people are dev'ing one in NodeJS:
And here a active dev in Python:

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Thought I'd check out these CPPS', and even the 'top servers' are getting DoS/DDoS'd by the second, it's ridiculous.
The supposedly top servers such as CPPS.me, AtlanticPengu.in, are all getting attacked by the second, I'm not even able to register due to the attacks on every server I visit.

Is it going to be like this for most CPPS'? The top, and most servers getting attacked continuously?

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd check out these CPPS', and even the 'top servers' are getting DoS/DDoS'd by the second, it's ridiculous.
The supposedly top servers such as CPPS.me, AtlanticPengu.in, are all getting attacked by the second, I'm not even able to register due to the attacks on every server I visit.

Is it going to be like this for most CPPS'? The top, and most servers getting attacked continuously?
Obviously this would need to change and we could possibly raise the standard of the servers and have one that doesn't get attacked. A community project, if you will.

Back