Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Club Penguin | Development Section

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey Ragezone!
I'm here to request a 'Club Penguin' development section,
This can get a lot of people here to ragezone!
I'm not realy like talking, or posting, or spamming, just let's come to the point,
Here are some stuff that must be some reasons to have a 'Club Penguin' ection into the MMORPG Zone:

1.) There are a LOT OF people who use's those sections, But on other websites! (noes!)
Like this one, i dont will call the name to prevent adv. most people will know what website i do mean, BUT.. -> '97 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)'
2.) Some CPPS's (Club Penguin Private Servers) are going realy well! people like them,!
[ -> Users Online: 511
[ -> (no idea how much online, but a lot), 650000 accounts created!
3.) There are a lot of source files avaible, some famous are 'OpenCP', 'iCPPS', 'iCPv3', 'CPEmulator' but also a lot of others!
4.) I've got some stuff, like the latest clients, new password encryption, and more!, that NOT EVEN ONE cpps has yet, and to take revenge to some other huge cpps community's, AND getting all those people to ragezone, i'll release them 'exclusive' to rz!

I hope it was enouch to get a development section lawl,
If not, tell me what's wrong with it, and i'll fix it =]
(And yes, cp is kinda childish, I KNOW,.. ;#)
Just give me the opportunity to let al those cpps community's merge INTO ragezone!, how amazing that will be?!

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Obviously this would need to change and we could possibly raise the standard of the servers and have one that doesn't get attacked. A community project, if you will.

Sounds fair, just don't see why so many CPPS' are getting attacked constantly.

EDIT: Well, the reasons are obvious, but surely a popular private server would increase its security knowing it's being attacked continuously.

Reaction score
As some people have previously said, it isn't necessarily about the age. Habbo is mainly for 11-15 year old kids, yet the Habbo development section here is one of the most popular sections. Yes, Club Penguin may be aimed at a younger audience (7+) but of course there will be some people out there who have some sort of interest in it regardless of age.

Alright well then I agree for a club penguin section :)

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Reading through the thread there actually seems to be very little evidence of any real development. You've just stated a few communities that can be merged, said you have some code, and that's about it. I've only ever seen a new section opened because a development thread in MMORPG Extra is pretty active and merits a section. Looking through a few pages of MMORPG Extra I don't even see a Club Penguin thread. Maybe if you showed us some real demand for a section and active development on RaGEZONE, that and some actual ongoing developments, then maybe there could be a chance. As it currently stands however, you've not got much to support your suggestion.

Old Time Member
Reaction score
Dan has already started a vote on facebook.. many voted Banana including himself. If you really wanted it. Visit the fb page and vote because all i see is 1 yes now

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dan has already started a vote on facebook.. many voted Banana including himself. If you really wanted it. Visit the fb page and vote because all i see is 1 yes now
It's not a serious vote. We don't need to know how many people don't want the section, because it doesn't matter to them if it is added or not. They will simply not visit it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Reading through the thread there actually seems to be very little evidence of any real development. You've just stated a few communities that can be merged, said you have some code, and that's about it. I've only ever seen a new section opened because a development thread in MMORPG Extra is pretty active and merits a section. Looking through a few pages of MMORPG Extra I don't even see a Club Penguin thread. Maybe if you showed us some real demand for a section and active development on RaGEZONE, that and some actual ongoing developments, then maybe there could be a chance. As it currently stands however, you've not got much to support your suggestion.

We will be sure you show you some evidence Junkers as we are good progess on the CPPS development.

EDIT: Unfortunately I can't obtain any screenshots of the game as TopErwin - manager of CPPS project - is offline; I will have to wait for him to display the evidence. Sorry guys.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We will be sure you show you some evidence Junkers as we are good progess on the CPPS development.

EDIT: Unfortunately I can't obtain any screenshots of the game as TopErwin - manager of CPPS project - is offline; I will have to wait for him to display the evidence. Sorry guys.

I don't think he means just screenshots, he wants to see a thread with active development. Files, tutorials and structured topics on the files, with enough information to have people host servers.

As i said on another post, this has been requested before. Since it's last request it did not advance at all, it was like it never happened. Nobody took the initiative to progressively develop it or even release updated files. Neither did anyone create an easy tutorial, so users can easily host servers on their own.

Last edited:
Reaction score
A Club Penguin section is a good idea, I don't see why not to add it. There's many sections that are dead, so I don't see no hustle in adding it? But I'm not trying to say that, what I am trying to say is that there are many people making private servers, and having a section on a popular forum will bring and attract more users and users to the section. Google Searches, etc.. And it's a popular game. I've never played the game myself, but I've seen TV advertisements of it, and bringing the section would indeed possibly bring new users and new developments to RaGEZONE. But I can also understand that you would need proof of any development though.. But I would love to see the section, and right this minute I'm looking at Private servers and releases for CPPS.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This should come true, Club Penguin Private Servers are getting more popular & more professional, so this would be great!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah exactly. I want to this section too. Absolutely this section should be here, in RageZone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was obsessed with CP as a kid, and sometimes I go back to enjoy it some more. I'll love a section like this to be added. I didn't even know CP private servers were out there!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I say no to this. It's only gonna be leaks from other websites..

Back