Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    963Posts

Re: [Request] Club Penguin | Development Section

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Hejula View Post
    Obviously this would need to change and we could possibly raise the standard of the servers and have one that doesn't get attacked. A community project, if you will.
    Sounds fair, just don't see why so many CPPS' are getting attacked constantly.

EDIT: Well, the reasons are obvious, but surely a popular private server would increase its security knowing it's being attacked continuously.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    The VoidLocation
    706Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PixelPro123 View Post
    As some people have previously said, it isn't necessarily about the age. Habbo is mainly for 11-15 year old kids, yet the Habbo development section here is one of the most popular sections. Yes, Club Penguin may be aimed at a younger audience (7+) but of course there will be some people out there who have some sort of interest in it regardless of age.
    Alright well then I agree for a club penguin section :-)

LegendRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    8,499Posts

Reading through the thread there actually seems to be very little evidence of any real development. You've just stated a few communities that can be merged, said you have some code, and that's about it. I've only ever seen a new section opened because a development thread in MMORPG Extra is pretty active and merits a section. Looking through a few pages of MMORPG Extra I don't even see a Club Penguin thread. Maybe if you showed us some real demand for a section and active development on RaGEZONE, that and some actual ongoing developments, then maybe there could be a chance. As it currently stands however, you've not got much to support your suggestion.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    SanctuaryLocation
    522Posts

Dan has already started a vote on facebook.. many voted Banana including himself. If you really wanted it. Visit the fb page and vote because all i see is 1 yes now

GammaRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    4,203Posts

Quote Originally Posted by (L) View Post
    Dan has already started a vote on facebook.. many voted Banana including himself. If you really wanted it. Visit the fb page and vote because all i see is 1 yes now
    It's not a serious vote. We don't need to know how many people don't want the section, because it doesn't matter to them if it is added or not. They will simply not visit it.

InactiveRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    3Posts

Reading through the thread there actually seems to be very little evidence of any real development. You've just stated a few communities that can be merged, said you have some code, and that's about it. I've only ever seen a new section opened because a development thread in MMORPG Extra is pretty active and merits a section. Looking through a few pages of MMORPG Extra I don't even see a Club Penguin thread. Maybe if you showed us some real demand for a section and active development on RaGEZONE, that and some actual ongoing developments, then maybe there could be a chance. As it currently stands however, you've not got much to support your suggestion.
    We will be sure you show you some evidence Junkers as we are good progess on the CPPS development.

EDIT: Unfortunately I can't obtain any screenshots of the game as TopErwin - manager of CPPS project - is offline; I will have to wait for him to display the evidence. Sorry guys.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    QuebecLocation
    2,245Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kuz345 View Post
    We will be sure you show you some evidence Junkers as we are good progess on the CPPS development.

EDIT: Unfortunately I can't obtain any screenshots of the game as TopErwin - manager of CPPS project - is offline; I will have to wait for him to display the evidence. Sorry guys.
    I don't think he means just screenshots, he wants to see a thread with active development. Files, tutorials and structured topics on the files, with enough information to have people host servers.

As i said on another post, this has been requested before. Since it's last request it did not advance at all, it was like it never happened. Nobody took the initiative to progressively develop it or even release updated files. Neither did anyone create an easy tutorial, so users can easily host servers on their own.
    Last edited by Omnija; 30-11-12 at 05:07 PM.

-o)
    /\\
    _\_V
    The Penguin is "ALWAYS WATCHING".. HEHE

MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    /clientLocation
    21Posts

I agree clup penguin ftw

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons.
    Life will be all like WHAAT?

True MemberRank
    Feb 2010 Join Date
    127.0.0.1Location
    1,328Posts

Didn't people already vote for a banana section on facebook? xD

GammaRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    Down underLocation
    3,024Posts

A Club Penguin section is a good idea, I don't see why not to add it. There's many sections that are dead, so I don't see no hustle in adding it? But I'm not trying to say that, what I am trying to say is that there are many people making private servers, and having a section on a popular forum will bring and attract more users and users to the section. Google Searches, etc.. And it's a popular game. I've never played the game myself, but I've seen TV advertisements of it, and bringing the section would indeed possibly bring new users and new developments to RaGEZONE. But I can also understand that you would need proof of any development though.. But I would love to see the section, and right this minute I'm looking at Private servers and releases for CPPS.

InactiveRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    EverywhereLocation
    268Posts

InactiveRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    1Posts

This should come true, Club Penguin Private Servers are getting more popular & more professional, so this would be great!

MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    30Posts

Yeah exactly. I want to this section too. Absolutely this section should be here, in RageZone.

MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    63Posts

I was obsessed with CP as a kid, and sometimes I go back to enjoy it some more. I'll love a section like this to be added. I didn't even know CP private servers were out there!

BannedRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    488Posts

I say no to this. It's only gonna be leaks from other websites..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Advertisement