Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Cryptic Section

Reaction score
I think mental is actively watching the Threads for the Cryptic source, because we mentioned him. Thats why I didn't created a suggestion to add a section.

Should be clear enough why it would be a benefit for ragezone to add a section, If not:
The thread how to setup the Cryptic source to get a server running (Posted by me) was ~2,000 times viewed after 1 Day. Now it's ~1 Week ago and we have 7,626 Views, and 100 replies (Most of it is discussion with 2 people but meh. Regardless interest).

Reaction score
Why is this even a poll? Isn't the section creating decision made up on interest not on how many people want a section? I mean, just because the people how clicked no don't have interest in this game, shouldn't be a fact to say no to a section. (Thats how I see it.)

Reaction score
Isnt there only one NWO server? And no one is able to compile the nwo files yet? -Publicly Speaking- or am i just not updated on the development of nwo..

If my assumptions are correct, then we actually only need one section for STO, not cryptic .. although im pretty sure it will cause us a lot of heat to name a section after a very strong company.

Back