Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Darkeden Section

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The interest for the section just isn't there, the last post what had anything to do about the game was 5/6 months ago.

Well that is exactly why i'm suggesting it, to build up the interest.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Heya,

Would it be a option to create Darkeden sub-forum into MMO and MMORPG Developments?
It really is a fun pvp game if it's in the right hands and modified not to be pay to win.
I can release core tools, some websites from darkeden servers & I already have released v2 server source, custom 66x files & official softon 668 files.

I would also be keeping my eye on it & help people with issues, questions etc.
Did you built these server files your own ?
I mean, did you reverse engineered it alone ?

=)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'd love to see a new section appear or even something refreshing so why not?

Sadly I don't see the community behind it anymore. I had hope for a minute there though. All there is now are some brainless br's who just create 1 week servers without fixing and/or adding anything...
All the greats have long forgotten it, who actually gave something to the community. Bloody for example.
And I don't have enough different materials to fill the section on my own.

Even though I gave up on the idea of a Darkeden section here on RZ, I'm still gonna continue working on a darkeden project of mine. Won't give up til there is a fully free to play server out there. ^^

Did you built these server files your own ?
I mean, did you reverse engineered it alone ?

=)

Nah, I hardly did anything like that. I only manipulated db(triggers are op) & client as much I could(New items, maps...).
The fact that scripts are written in .lua gave a lot of freedom. (Custom instances, npcs etc)
Bloody did help me with editing max level and party exp bonuses at one point though. Edit correct values in the core file in hex.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sadly I don't see the community behind it anymore. I had hope for a minute there though. All there is now are some brainless br's who just create 1 week servers without fixing and/or adding anything...
All the greats have long forgotten it, who actually gave something to the community. Bloody for example.
And I don't have enough different materials to fill the section on my own.

Even though I gave up on the idea of a Darkeden section here on RZ, I'm still gonna continue working on a darkeden project of mine. Won't give up til there is a fully free to play server out there. ^^

Nah, I hardly did anything like that. I only manipulated db(triggers are op) & client as much I could(New items, maps...).
The fact that scripts are written in .lua gave a lot of freedom. (Custom instances, npcs etc)
Bloody did help me with editing max level and party exp bonuses at one point though. Edit correct values in the core file in hex.
I'm looking for a game do RE and build a server. First for learning and then to play a little.. Darkeden was my first addiction hahahaha...
Thinking about to enhance your project. By the way who is Bloody ? Is he still active ? I mea, coding the server ?

Soon as I get some time I will download the server. Is the same server for the different versions out there ?
What did you know about server versions ?

Thanks for your attention! =)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I really like the server, this is a lot of new things, only detail and when you create an ouster and will try to see the skills the game closes.

I just want to solve this problem.!

Back