Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Request For More Strict Posting In MapleStory Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the Maplestory section is terrible right now with people spamming rubbish most of the time.. I think the sections needs a revamp, it is terrible most of the time useless stuff are getting released and people have been posting help in the release section... something has to be done..

guys who get ban makes another account bypassing the in fact ban/ban so what is the purpose ? no one bother learning or helping anymore..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MS doesn't really need another moderator.

pretty much. the section is as dead as it's ever been. the only thing that goes on is [shitposting]discussions about how dead the section is, and the very occasional decent release that isn't a trash website.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
pretty much. the section is as dead as it's ever been. the only thing that goes on is [shitposting]discussions about how dead the section is, and the very occasional decent release that isn't a trash website.

Pretty ironic how you came back after being banned on Rice by the way.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok now lets get the story straight over here yes zPsychotic is me and I have created multiple accounts was due to the fact of a lose email account/password which had took me sometime to recover.. I can say I have been around here since the birth of maplestory private server and but everything was different back in those days also this retep guy is only like 15 -> 16, I could never understand on why mental hired such moderators in the first place...

this guy wasnt even around when Vana was born today he has consider himself as god together with afew others.. and claim to be some c++ expert.. just because of understanding functions better, and I strongly agree with the fact with SuperFun and fk0wned on this guy should not have become moderator..

also I dont know who is this Hila guy is seems like he is new to all this and blindly has followed everyone.. I dont think it actually matters if I quit of not.. the fact Im free to come back and have no limitation over posting of this section,maybe you should learn to respect someone.. and just because some guys here hate me dont make it as 90% does..

I think everyone that actually contribute releases are gone due the to lack of immaturity and how selfish it has become of the community...

and someone should really read this thread and tell me : http://forum.ragezone.com/f621/moderator-application-maplestory-871480/

you honestly think this guy should be a moderator ? I think I would have done a better job.

Sorry. Joined in pretty late because I just noticed this thread.

ExtremeDevilz / etc etc.. Stop b/s-ing your way through. I remember at one point of time, can't remember clearly where, but you posted on both accounts acting like two different persons and supporting your other account. I clearly remember it happened.

I've been around probably equally as long, and I know how the section was. The level of the contents were clearly better back then. As for better mods? You would see a heck load more of tons of people getting infracted and banned. I think the way it is now is just nice.

Also, as for retep not joining Vana when it started, like he said, I see no relevancy in this statement. I myself have never joined Vana.
I honestly think retep is a fine moderator as he is, and you wouldn't even be 1/2 as good as he does based on how you are replying to posts and etc.

As for your first post, no one bother helping? I help out in the help section quite a lot. Though not as much as I did before, still visit it frequently, and I also do see a number of other members helping out. As for the release section, I don't think we can control that. Because, you yourself released a couple of releases recently that is practically what you call "useless".

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I don't see the purpose of this. If you find something in a thread that isn't right - Report it.
If you have problems with a moderator's actions (not personal issues) - then take that up the chain, we have supervisors and super moderators.

Otherwise, this thread isn't productive at all.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back