Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The OmegaRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    Mississauga, CaLocation
    6,125Posts

Re: Request For More Strict Posting In MapleStory Section

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

removed in favor of PM, rather that public retort.

Quote Originally Posted by Russell Peters
    I have a theory. I believe that the size of your penis is in indirect correlation with how much sex you will have in your life. The smaller your dick, the more you will fuck. You dont believe me, look at the two largest populations in the world

RIP Akaruz, The Godfather

Spoiler:

mental is hot
    Spoiler:

This is a true story
    Spoiler:

This message is endorsed by Shawn and not added by MentaL.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    912Posts

In my opinion the moderators at the maplestory section are great.

I am one of the persons who goes often oftopic when hated persons in the maplestory community do make posts. (sango,zpsychotic,bloodthrusty etc). Everytime retep and kevin are great in bringen a topic back on topic and giving out interfactions.
    Example: Release MythStory & MythStory Cms
    Last edited by Hilia; 27-09-13 at 04:34 PM.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    657Posts

ok now lets get the story straight over here yes zPsychotic is me and I have created multiple accounts was due to the fact of a lose email account/password which had took me sometime to recover.. I can say I have been around here since the birth of maplestory private server and but everything was different back in those days also this retep guy is only like 15 -> 16, I could never understand on why mental hired such moderators in the first place...

The amount of times I've had to delete piles of shitposts that were caused by zPsychotic, or his alter egos, is overwhelming, and he frequently comes on IRC where he further annoys us with even more garbage.
    this guy wasnt even around when Vana was born today he has consider himself as god together with afew others.. and claim to be some c++ expert.. just because of understanding functions better, and I strongly agree with the fact with SuperFun and fk0wned on this guy should not have become moderator..

also I dont know who is this Hila guy is seems like he is new to all this and blindly has followed everyone.. I dont think it actually matters if I quit of not.. the fact Im free to come back and have no limitation over posting of this section,maybe you should learn to respect someone.. and just because some guys here hate me dont make it as 90% does..

I think everyone that actually contribute releases are gone due the to lack of immaturity and how selfish it has become of the community...

and someone should really read this thread and tell me : Moderator Application - MapleStory

you honestly think this guy should be a moderator ? I think I would have done a better job.
    Last edited by ExtremeDevilz; 27-09-13 at 03:13 PM.

ModeratorRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    VanaLocation
    695Posts

First of all, I'm 19 years old, please don't lie about my age (not sure how you got that wrong considering my application you linked had my age).
    Secondly, I've been around here for just as long as you, and me not joining the Vana community as soon as you did is irrelevant to RageZone.

If you have a problem with a moderator, bringing it up in this section is probably the wrong area to do so. If you wish to complain about me, please send a complaint to a super moderator. They'll determine what the correct course of action is. Arguing back and forth with you here isn't going to accomplish anything.

@Hilia - Was that meant to be ironic? I see no infractions, no deletions, the thread isn't even locked.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    912Posts

Quote Originally Posted by retep998 View Post
    @Hilia - Was that meant to be ironic? I see no infractions, no deletions, the thread isn't even locked.
    I thought that kevin did gave me a infraction for that, but after checking.......

However if you're still looking for it: (Also changed the link in the above post)
    Release MythStory & MythStory Cms

InactiveRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    28Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vLife View Post
    MS doesn't really need another moderator.
    pretty much. the section is as dead as it's ever been. the only thing that goes on is [shitposting]discussions about how dead the section is, and the very occasional decent release that isn't a trash website.

BannedRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    1,410Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ricee View Post
    pretty much. the section is as dead as it's ever been. the only thing that goes on is [shitposting]discussions about how dead the section is, and the very occasional decent release that isn't a trash website.
    Pretty ironic how you came back after being banned on Rice by the way.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

GammaRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    MalaysiaLocation
    3,618Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeDevilz View Post
    ok now lets get the story straight over here yes zPsychotic is me and I have created multiple accounts was due to the fact of a lose email account/password which had took me sometime to recover.. I can say I have been around here since the birth of maplestory private server and but everything was different back in those days also this retep guy is only like 15 -> 16, I could never understand on why mental hired such moderators in the first place...

this guy wasnt even around when Vana was born today he has consider himself as god together with afew others.. and claim to be some c++ expert.. just because of understanding functions better, and I strongly agree with the fact with SuperFun and fk0wned on this guy should not have become moderator..

also I dont know who is this Hila guy is seems like he is new to all this and blindly has followed everyone.. I dont think it actually matters if I quit of not.. the fact Im free to come back and have no limitation over posting of this section,maybe you should learn to respect someone.. and just because some guys here hate me dont make it as 90% does..

I think everyone that actually contribute releases are gone due the to lack of immaturity and how selfish it has become of the community...

and someone should really read this thread and tell me : Moderator Application - MapleStory

you honestly think this guy should be a moderator ? I think I would have done a better job.
    Sorry. Joined in pretty late because I just noticed this thread.

ExtremeDevilz / etc etc.. Stop b/s-ing your way through. I remember at one point of time, can't remember clearly where, but you posted on both accounts acting like two different persons and supporting your other account. I clearly remember it happened.

I've been around probably equally as long, and I know how the section was. The level of the contents were clearly better back then. As for better mods? You would see a heck load more of tons of people getting infracted and banned. I think the way it is now is just nice.

Also, as for retep not joining Vana when it started, like he said, I see no relevancy in this statement. I myself have never joined Vana.
    I honestly think retep is a fine moderator as he is, and you wouldn't even be 1/2 as good as he does based on how you are replying to posts and etc.

As for your first post, no one bother helping? I help out in the help section quite a lot. Though not as much as I did before, still visit it frequently, and I also do see a number of other members helping out. As for the release section, I don't think we can control that. Because, you yourself released a couple of releases recently that is practically what you call "useless".
    “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”

Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,762Posts

I don't see the purpose of this. If you find something in a thread that isn't right - Report it.
    If you have problems with a moderator's actions (not personal issues) - then take that up the chain, we have supervisors and super moderators.

Otherwise, this thread isn't productive at all.

Closing.

Rest in Peace Akaruz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement