Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rosh online private server another MMORPG development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, today I would like to suggest for an experienced developers some extremely difficult, but amazing success project.

Creating another MMORPG game "Rosh online" private server development.

Why you should take this challenge?
Rosh online isn't as popular as it could be if there would be a private server emulator around.
The official Rosh online game is pretty donor full game, where people spend a lot of money to improve their gears and etc... The global official server is not popular since it is CASH items OP.
That game was really challenging since it was donor free, but now when it became pay to win, a lot of people lost interest on it. I was playing this game myself, and i know dozens of people who left because they was out of money to continue playing that game.

So why private server emulation would be a great idea?
Of course there will be a huge amount of players who would be interested in this type of game private server.
There are three or four official versions of this game.
Russian Rosh online - with extremely populated servers.
Blobal Rosh online - with low community.
Rosh online latinos - with average community.
Rosh online turkish - A specific server dedicated for turkish community.

This game has a lot of players word wide, if we would connect all these servers to one.

Specifically I can provide most of the database information related such a things like drops/loots etc... Since it's not much of a coder of myself, but I could be able to provide items/monsters mysql database development.
I have a little database developed by myself, so I could take a part in this if someone would be interested to develop the core of the private server, and the packets ofc.

I know game mechanics, drops, etc... 100% and I can provide this to the private server core as fast as possible. The database is not my enemy, but the programming is.

This game is pretty amazing, unfortunately global Karos dragging it down with donations as I've said already.

The game is published by Ignited Games. Developed by Galaxy Gates and NHN in Korea.

Disadvantages:

Since a lot of people lost interest globally, I have no doubts that they would take a part in a private server ofc. Since the developers of the game, left pretty much database side bugs, which isn't really server or client side. They just can't properly set the database drops of the monsters and stuff like that.

So I'm pretty sure that the private server would have a huge success. I don't care weather it going to be a closed private server development or an open source emulator. I just would like to see this game from a private server point of view.

Another huge disadvantage of this game is overpowered donations. The people spend thousand of dollars to get their gear enchanted and OP'ed as "D"uck. And also they are getting banned randomly because of the violation of the terms and services. The admins ban people freely, even the game is pretty much dying.

How could I personally contribute?
Database side things is my friend. I know the loots and quests just perfect. I also have a little website database. I've personally played this game 2 + years already, but since it lost interest, and got boring I've left.

I can provide basically most of the things related to client side. Just will need a little bit time and efforts to do so...

Please comment and tell me what do you think :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The thing is still waiting for some developers application. Would be really glad if someone could PM me related this, I would be glad to provide more detailed information.

Or you just can write the comments here. As it should be of course.
P.M Sorry for double posting, just to bump this dead topic a little bit. I apologize for any Inconvenience

Inactive
Reaction score

^ Game play footage for those interested.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to know if it's so difficult to create an emulator for this game?
What kind of things would be needed to do this? I know it's a pure programming, but I can't understand the basic idea, why it makes this job so difficult. Any one can explain this to me? Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need a team first, then we will see if anything happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back