• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Runescape section

Status
Not open for further replies.
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I saw here doesn't have RuneScape section. RuneScape is a legend. One of the firsts MMORPG since 2001. And isn't here.

I will be really glad to help the community with RuneScape, if here has RuneScape section..

RuneScape is awesome!

Cheers,

Observation: RuneScape is Hard Core, And you can play on-line or with the Player.. (because is in Java)...

Also is one of the MMORPG with more quests. 20.000+ Missions, 200.000+ Quests..

But the Map isn't soo big..

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There was a RS section but it died due to other forums having a bigger user base.

And no there are not 200.000 quests in RS.

//

Again too much coke used?

I mean challenges, not Quests,

20.000 Quests (Missions)
200.000 Challenges (Every day the NPCs have new daily challenge, and more, etc.. The RuneScape Database says that...)

Wow i really didn't knowd that exists here a RuneScape section..

I will really happy to help hahah ;)

Thanks for the advice The General.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back