Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RZ tf2 server

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well now that TF2 is free to play, i was thinking maybe RZ should host a 2fort server. They're not hard to set up (I've done it my self penty of times) and there's going to be a lot more people playing now that it's free.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Payload only, if you please.

Reactions: 404
Account terminated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well now that TF2 is free to play, i was thinking maybe RZ should host a 2fort server. They're not hard to set up (I've done it my self penty of times) and there's going to be a lot more people playing now that it's free.

Very good idea :)
That would probably be also a good addition to promotion of our forum.

Reactions: 404
Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
- You would need to find the hosting for it
- Make sure that it's stable and secure hosting
- Make sure the damn thing stays up and isn't as buggy as
- I demand admin :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
- You would need to find the hosting for it
- Make sure that it's stable and secure hosting
- Make sure the damn thing stays up and isn't as buggy as
- I demand admin :p

- ?????
- ?????
- Just keep it plain and simple and it will be fine
- Not before me!

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Last time I seen anything about setting up a server for RZ, Dan asked that you find good, reliable hosting for it and it would be given the go-ahead.

DI4

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Never played the game, but I've heard about it. I'd play it if RZ setup a server.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ram usage can be low (2gb) but decent cpu is required. Theoretically it can run fairly cheap per month. Wouldn't mind possibly finding a sponsor for us to run a server. Could work out well for both parties.

What can I say, I have 2 boxes up and running at the moment.

1. in the states and is a tad bit dead at the moment
2. in Germany, works great, more than powerful enough. (8gb ram, AMD athlon II X4 605e @ 2.3ghz, with win server 2008) And in fact, it already is running a server. HOWEVER. To anyone not in EU, latency jumps to over 200. Thus rendering it useless to an American player.

Besides, my private server for another game is closed now, I really have no need for the server, and don't want to waste anymore money. If anyone wants to help out, I'd gladly get the American box up and running.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you care to try it, 188.138.115.150

Good news. I've decided to actually get that server back up. Any help with server payments would be nice.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm going to try set up a server on a box tomorrow and get some latency results, if all goes well then we might have something :thumbup1:

Reaction score
Just a question why 2Fort only?
Why not just random maps?

Back