Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

S4League Server Developments Section

C# developer
Reaction score
@MentaL, could you please create a section for the S4League server developments?

is a free and public source. It's extremely clean and almost bugless,

And as I've seen worse in some other sections in RaGEZONE, I don't see any reason why not to.

I'll make sure to write a guide on how to create a S4League server using this source and one fix thread

for the start.

Thanks. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
C# developer
Reaction score
Weekly? Hardly! Try daily! For sure!!! As per your request, I do monitor these threads but it's all about user demand and what's actually available to the end user.

Well as long as there people willing to develop, the forums stay right?

There are a few people who willing to develop a S4League server (includin my butt),

So what ya' sayin about making a forum for us oh dear goddess?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well as long as there people willing to develop, the forums stay right?

There are a few people who willing to develop a S4League server (includin my butt),

So what ya' sayin about making a forum for us oh dear goddess?

so far from this thread i have seen 2 users wanting a section for s4, one of them being yourself. If you know of other users which would want it, get them to post their interest towards the section otherwise it will not be added. simple.

As for your terrible attitude towards Kreeate, if it is none of his business, why did you tag him? Just because you didn't get the response you were looking for, no need to disregard his very valid comment.

C# developer
Reaction score
so far from this thread i have seen 2 users wanting a section for s4, one of them being yourself. If you know of other users which would want it, get them to post their interest towards the section otherwise it will not be added. simple.

As for your terrible attitude towards @Kreeate, if it is none of his business, why did you tag him? Just because you didn't get the response you were looking for, no need to disregard his very valid comment.

Whatever going on in the real life of mine is none of anyone business. I tagged him for an answer, not for a saying about me.

I'll notify more people about this thread, how many do we need to open it?

C# developer
Reaction score
Well so far we got 5 people including me, I think 10 will do since at other forums there are barely 3 peoples now and its still on.

Still notifying more people. ~

Uke

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm surprised more people aren't interested in a S4 League server section, with as immensely popular as it was a few years ago. o.o

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I'll make sure to write a guide on how to create a S4League server using this source and one fix thread
for the start.

You could start writing the tutorial(s) already by posting them here. If S4 League will get it's own section, you can make a request for the thread(s) to be moved. To collect more people who are willing to contribute to the S4 League emulator network, you could post tutorials there and maybe even post some releases here.

I do not think ten people is enough to keep a section alive. There's also a difference between people who want the section, and people who will contribute to that section. One or two contributors will definitely not keep the section alive, unless a lot of features/files/updates/mods/etc. will be released.

I love S4 League and I'd love to see a section for it. But I do not think there's enough interest in the game, yet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well so far we got 5 people including me, I think 10 will do since at other forums there are barely 3 peoples now and its still on.

Still notifying more people. ~

well if you wanna start an S4League development section I suggest getting wtfblub to help you considering she/he & his/her team originally made the FagNetEmulator and is currently working on a new emulator for s4 league at the moment (you can see screenshots on his/her twitter page, https://twitter.com/wtfblub) according to him/her (not sure where he/she posted it cuz it's been a while but..) the FagNetEmulator was originally simply to check the packets and make sure that it connects I believe? there are lots of errors and bugs to fix along with a lot of packets missing (at least I think that's what he/she said, my memory's quite hazy but I'm certain that he/she did mention something like that)

you can either convince them or just try to write your own or modify the current one, you will definitely be better of making a new one yourself for sure

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would anybody be interested in an open source public repository for FagNet?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sup. It's not worth to create a new section for S4 League private servers, since there is no working emulator out there. The released version of FagNet was a pre-alpha dev release to get some people to find the missing stuff. It is not a release for playing on it! It's ok for private to play with a few friends but hosting a public server with it is just stupid.

Also, i'm currently working on a new version for pre-season 1. I was a bit slow the last weeks since i was busy with another project but i finished it so i have time for the emu again. But this won't get released. I'll only host it for public to play on.
The earlier version showed me how useless the S4 community is for development, that's why i won't release it again(+ There is no need for 1000000 servers - 1, hosted by experienced people, should be more than enough).

C# developer
Reaction score
Sup. It's not worth to create a new section for S4 League private servers, since there is no working emulator out there. The released version of FagNet was a pre-alpha dev release to get some people to find the missing stuff. It is not a release for playing on it! It's ok for private to play with a few friends but hosting a public server with it is just stupid.

Also, i'm currently working on a new version for pre-season 1. I was a bit slow the last weeks since i was busy with another project but i finished it so i have time for the emu again. But this won't get released. I'll only host it for public to play on.
The earlier version showed me how useless the S4 community is for development, that's why i won't release it again(+ There is no need for servers - 1, hosted by experienced people, should be more than enough).

Thanks for replying on my thread!

But you gotta understand something, leechers will be everywhere and anywhere they can.

I personally dont care about leechers leeching my work because they wont know what to do with it anyways,

I think you should release your new emulator but make it bugged so only experienced C# coders would know how to fix it.

Break some handlers for the login and trust me, those who cant code, wont be able to fix it and if they do, then just let it be, they would fail anyway with

their PS..

If there wont be enough developers in here then the releases will stop until they prove us otherwise.

And if you still dont want to release it then dont; it is your call only.

Also, you could just send the emulator to those who are worthy of it.

I'd make my own emulator if only my IDA knowledge was wider.

Thanks and hope you make the right choices!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for reopen.
I really hope we can have this section soon, to start improving the emulation on this game :/

C# developer
Reaction score
Yeah we want it and we want it now, please MentaL..

I dont think there will be much leechers although most of the users will probably fail in doing anything but who knows..

Back