Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

S4League Server Developments Section

C# developer
Reaction score
@MentaL, could you please create a section for the S4League server developments?

is a free and public source. It's extremely clean and almost bugless,

And as I've seen worse in some other sections in RaGEZONE, I don't see any reason why not to.

I'll make sure to write a guide on how to create a S4League server using this source and one fix thread

for the start.

Thanks. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah we want it and we want it now, please @MentaL..

I dont think there will be much leechers although most of the users will probably fail in doing anything but who knows..

You realize what MentaL said right?

I do monitor these threads but it's all about user demand and what's actually available to the end user.

Tagging him in every other post will annoy him and make him over-look it.

So far about 5-6 people posted on this thread saying they want it. They even tagged one person who they think can make it, but he said it wasn't worth it. Honestly, I haven't seen a thread about S4 in general, if you posted some, why don't you add 'em to the post to show proof that people actually want this. Your word =/= proof.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The community around this game can't grow up if there is nowhere to share.
We can't improve this game, if any national forum creates one.
That's why we're asking for it..

Back