Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

'Not Safe For Work' functionality?

Reaction score
The forum should incorporate some sort of "Work safe" feature.

You'd have a button that would switch to "NSFW" mode.
For example, when you create a thread, you have an option to say that this thread is not safe for work.

Optionally, it would turn images into just links, so that the image link has to be clicked to view it. I know this can do done already through user settings, but I want to be able to easily switch between automatically seeing images when I am on my home computer and manually click the image to see it at work

I'm sure a lot use RageZone as pass time at work.

Reaction score
Right now, I do have images disabled. But sometimes, I would click on an image like for instance in Spamzilla and it would be inappropriate for the workplace

Reason why I really asked was because of the section like monkey spanker. My company monitors all internet usage, and they've seen I go to this forum, and I told them I just browse the programming section and some development related stuff, but they also see the 18+ section and regard the website as inappropriate

Just a suggestion though

Reaction score
It's quite simple. You know inappropriate stuff can pop up in Spamzilla, the monkey spanker, entertainment and The Outerworld. If you only visit the development sections at work, there should be no problem for you.

People know where inappropriate stuff can pop up, just don't visit those sections. There's not a special function needed for such things.

Reaction score
It's not a problem at all really

But like I said in my previous post, my company's IT support reviews suspicious websites, and because RageZone is considered suspicious by (a content filter), they reviewed the site. They can login using my LDAP identity and have access to all my browser data including cookies. Since I checked off "Remember Me" they can login.. So they checked it out, and one thing they see is "The monkey spanker (18+)" and questioned me about it. Like I explained above, I told them I use it for the Programming section and development sections. I just don't want another TIA coming back to me to ask the same question nor them blocking the site because they think I'm using it for inappropriate purposes

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I have to say I have been sat at work flicking through spamzilla and there is a half naked lady that I have to super scroll past as people dont seem to get where and what monkey spanker is for.

I think tbh it would be more warn/infract people for not posting such images in spoilers (or something similar) but then that would just be annoying for staff + users alike.

Could just do work at work instead of browsing ragezone?

Reaction score
RZ has content which most would count as grey legally, if not totally illegal. Companies would be well within their right to remove your internet privilege if not let you go. Even when on break, you really shouldn't be viewing questionable sites like this.

Though I totally think the outerworld should be mirrored to a second website, as those areas aren't as illegal. Or even a setting in your profile to disable the rest of the site when viewed with a specific cookie.

But yeah, this really isn't RZs problem. Stop pissing about at work and you will be fine.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Use AdBlock Plus with Element Hiding Helper and you are safe to go.

60110fc6351d9ca2d5f775848b3c2b40.png

Code:
forum.ragezone.com##LI#cat150.forumbit_nopost.link.L1

Neverland Ranch? Not exists anymore.

Back