Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Got scammed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Actually, i won't say hello. I GOT SCAMMED FROM THIS COMMUNITY ! I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU BOMBED ME ! WHY THE HELL DID YOU ? :( I AM CRYING CUZ OF UR LIES! 3 days ago, someone contacted me on Skype with the name : MegaMax | SkypeID : yuanrage - He offered some server files of CrossFire for some money. i agreed after letting him prove that he is official. . I believed and i paid him the money ! YOU LIED AT ME . YOU DON'T DESERVE A TRUST :( THANKS RAGEZONE - THANKS MEGA MAX FOR WORRIES.

NO PEACE
حسبي الله و نعم الوكيل

Reaction score
The same thing happened with fake DNC who did the same thing by changing his nickname through the browser source.

I suggest also checking the skype ID of whoever you add and tell him to PM you in ragezone instead
but thats not even allowed here so you have to report those people who contact you in ragezone.

you should post about this here aswell
http://forum.ragezone.com/f610/

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Let this thread be an example of why people shouldn't buy server files via Skype accounts that aren't legit. It's common sense to contact the member via private message on here so you know 100% you're speaking to the correct (and real) person. If you got scammed money from a Skype account you assumed was legit, you can only blame yourself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please do not generalize with "this community" because not all are scammers. As Unphased said, If you got scammed money from a Skype account you assumed was legit, you can only blame yourself.

Reaction score
Let this thread be an example of why people shouldn't buy server files via Skype accounts that aren't legit. It's common sense to contact the member via private message on here so you know 100% you're speaking to the correct (and real) person. If you got scammed money from a Skype account you assumed was legit, you can only blame yourself.

Or dont buy files at all?!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The same thing happened with fake DNC who did the same thing by changing his nickname through the browser source.

I suggest also checking the skype ID of whoever you add and tell him to PM you in ragezone instead
but thats not even allowed here so you have to report those people who contact you in ragezone.

you should post about this here aswell
http://forum.ragezone.com/f610/

He said, megamax has no access to contact me from the official account and he sent me this : http://forum.ragezone.com/f10

Actually, why don't you ban the scammers ?

Please do not generalize with "this community" because not all are scammers. As Unphased said, If you got scammed money from a Skype account you assumed was legit, you can only blame yourself.

Dude, megamax is a moderator and developer in This forum. why don't they ban liars ?

Reaction score
Dude, megamax is a moderator and developer in This forum. why don't they ban liars ?

It wasn't him...

Am I MentaL now? :
MbaKEF0.png

He probably has more notifications... lol

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Actually, i won't say hello. I GOT SCAMMED FROM THIS COMMUNITY ! I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU BOMBED ME ! WHY THE HELL DID YOU ? :( I AM CRYING CUZ OF UR LIES! 3 days ago, someone contacted me on Skype with the name : MegaMax | SkypeID : yuanrage - He offered some server files of CrossFire for some money. i agreed after letting him prove that he is official. . I believed and i paid him the money ! YOU LIED AT ME . YOU DON'T DESERVE A TRUST :( THANKS RAGEZONE - THANKS MEGA MAX FOR WORRIES.

NO PEACE
حسبي الله و نعم الوكيل
oh, yuan still alive as expected huh...
oh, just info, the scammer is not megamax,
yuan come from phillipina,
that is your stupidity if you trust such a poop over and over,
he has been scamming multiple times, hundred or thousand times already,
if you search in skype "likertuban" you would find a lot of yuan/the scammer pretend to be me and trying to scam people...
the same goes with the other moderator/MentaL skype.

i put this post over my section and sticky it :
http://forum.ragezone.com/f152/scammers-carefull-1060238/
be careful about him, that is why i said someone need to jail him in phillipina :D:

just one thing :
ASK HIM TO PM IN RAGEZONE TO CONFIRM IF SOMEONE OFFER SOMETHING ON SKYPE THAT PRETEND TO BE A MODERATOR/STAFF/DEVELOPER.

P.S : i know it's not a nice font, but i can't stand watching scammer, i'm sorry for that :(:

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Or dont buy files at all?!

I think his post was related to identifying someone on Skype who tries to fake a moderator or another respected person on the forum :/
Ofc buying/selling files either way using RZ as a platform is a no-no.

It's so easy to fake your name via Screenshots. Via browser hacks or Photoshop, it's all possible without any deeper knowledge of image editing.

And btw. he even faked the Name on top wrong. If you got any kind of subscription / rank your name is shown plain white for yourself:

white_10.png

As others mentioned already. If you want to verify someone's identity on Skype who claims to be a forum member, ask him to send a PM and don't accept any excuses that person is trying to give you!

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Time and time again I constantly remind users not to buy any server files. I brought up the topic regarding a scammer before named decodefiles to the RaGEZONE staff and got him banned , but scammers just never stop coming. Now it's fairly obvious people don't cease to be stupid and never listen.

To those who came here seeking for source files and reading this thread , may this be a knock some common sense into your heads , this is RaGEZONE where users release/contribute stuff , not sell stuff. It's not that hard to understand , honestly. I'm sorry to sound rude but the truth hurts. Either you learn, or just walk away. Don't expect everything to be spoon fed to you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
use firebug addon for firefox browser or inspector tool in Google Chrome after edit CSS, username I will become the 2nd MentaL
why can you believe that was MegaMax by a picture LOL
forum's rules don't accept members exchange anything because you will be got scammed easily...

Reaction score
There is nothing to argue about. Buying server files on RaGEZONE as well selling them is against rules, and people have been severely infracted for it before. Hence you did it, and it was at your own risk, knowing you didn't even bother to read the rules we cannot be held responsible for your actions that resulted of you being scammed. No RaGEZONE staff will ever offer to sell you private server files on Skype, or .. here.

Reaction score
Time and time again I constantly remind users not to buy any server files. I brought up the topic regarding a scammer before named decodefiles to the RaGEZONE staff and got him banned , but scammers just never stop coming. Now it's fairly obvious people don't cease to be stupid and never listen.

To those who came here seeking for source files and reading this thread , may this be a knock some common sense into your heads , this is RaGEZONE where users release/contribute stuff , not sell stuff. It's not that hard to understand , honestly. I'm sorry to sound rude but the truth hurts. Either you learn, or just walk away. Don't expect everything to be spoon fed to you.
decodefiles and yuan is the same person, i think he is already commit enough scam to be so popular now :lol:
he has been scamming since long time ago, oh, i know he get close to any popular person, he even close to some moderator or some known people (the moderator/developer/known people might didn't realize he was scammer tho', or realize, but doesn't care), he will try to get close to you :D: even trying to PM you to get close :D:, he just sent me PM a while ago using new account :lol:

There is nothing to argue about. Buying server files on RaGEZONE as well selling them is against rules, and people have been severely infracted for it before. Hence you did it, and it was at your own risk, knowing you didn't even bother to read the rules we cannot be held responsible for your actions that resulted of you being scammed. No RaGEZONE staff will ever offer to sell you private server files on Skype, or .. here.
some serverfiles are obtained from people buying server files, but the deal is done outside ragezone, and it's being released in here, if i recall there's a discussion on moderator that if you buy something from outside (ex : serverfiles) and bring here, it's okay? o_O
or i might be mistaken, already forgot about it. please correct me if i'm wrong

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
oh, yuan still alive as expected huh...
oh, just info, the scammer is not megamax,
yuan come from phillipina,
that is your stupidity if you trust such a poop over and over,
he has been scamming multiple times, hundred or thousand times already,
if you search in skype "likertuban" you would find a lot of yuan/the scammer pretend to be me and trying to scam people...
the same goes with the other moderator/MentaL skype.

i put this post over my section and sticky it :
http://forum.ragezone.com/f152/scammers-carefull-1060238/
be careful about him, that is why i said someone need to jail him in phillipina :D:

just one thing :
ASK HIM TO PM IN RAGEZONE TO CONFIRM IF SOMEONE OFFER SOMETHING ON SKYPE THAT PRETEND TO BE A MODERATOR/STAFF/DEVELOPER.

P.S : i know it's not a nice font, but i can't stand watching scammer, i'm sorry for that :(:

I really thank you for your respectful reply. Thanks for warning me. :)

This happened with an user not so long ago from my section, which has little incidents regarding this type of scam.

I guess the lesson to be learn here is: do not pay for serverfiles.

So, how can I get CF server files ? all the threads are emulators or not-full files. do you have a reply for this ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
okay listen... i wont blame anyone, but you should understand one thing, even some of ragezone user wont accept it.
does not matter what idea you have
does not matter how you pro on any modification
does not matter how you good in operating systems
does not matter how you pro about databases
does not matter how you are good coder
only one things matter.... how many $ you have
$ == contacts == getting everything even you are the biggest noob ever. thats a rule

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I found a scammer, TelusCompany is the name. In Skype he uses Megamax and claim to be the coder of RF online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back