Dec 2010 Join Date
    /root/gameguardLocation
    1,354Posts

Re: Got scammed!

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Spoiler:
    @mudkip
    No RaGEZONE staff will ever offer to sell you private server files on Skype, or .. here.
    im not sure about that
    Farewell. Gotta leave RaGEZONE and the whole MMO scene behind me
    PW SCAMMERS SKYPE:mendax_mad, alexdevmmo
    Im looking for Lune of Eden working binary or sourcecode. pick me on skype:
    Spoiler:
    hyckerdev

DeveloperRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    /home/droppyLocation
    1,947Posts

This happened with an user not so long ago from my section, which has little incidents regarding this type of scam.

I guess the lesson to be learn here is: do not pay for serverfiles.

Subscribe | Rules
    PM Me | Add Me

Developer / Ex-Moderator

MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    4Posts

Quote Originally Posted by likertuban View Post
    oh, yuan still alive as expected huh...
    oh, just info, the scammer is not megamax,
    yuan come from phillipina,
    that is your stupidity if you trust such a shit over and over,
    he has been scamming multiple times, hundred or thousand times already,
    if you search in skype "likertuban" you would find a lot of yuan/the scammer pretend to be me and trying to scam people...
    the same goes with the other moderator/MentaL skype.

i put this post over my section and sticky it :
    scammers are all around, be carefull
    be careful about him, that is why i said someone need to jail him in phillipina

just one thing :
    ASK HIM TO PM IN RAGEZONE TO CONFIRM IF SOMEONE OFFER SOMETHING ON SKYPE THAT PRETEND TO BE A MODERATOR/STAFF/DEVELOPER.

P.S : i know it's not a nice font, but i can't stand watching scammer, i'm sorry for that
    I really thank you for your respectful reply. Thanks for warning me. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Droppy View Post
    This happened with an user not so long ago from my section, which has little incidents regarding this type of scam.

I guess the lesson to be learn here is: do not pay for serverfiles.
    So, how can I get CF server files ? all the threads are emulators or not-full files. do you have a reply for this ?

SubscriberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    /root/gameguardLocation
    1,354Posts

okay listen... i wont blame anyone, but you should understand one thing, even some of ragezone user wont accept it.
    does not matter what idea you have
    does not matter how you pro on any modification
    does not matter how you good in operating systems
    does not matter how you pro about databases
    does not matter how you are good coder
    only one things matter.... how many $ you have
    $ == contacts == getting everything even you are the biggest noob ever. thats a rule
    Farewell. Gotta leave RaGEZONE and the whole MMO scene behind me
    PW SCAMMERS SKYPE:mendax_mad, alexdevmmo
    Im looking for Lune of Eden working binary or sourcecode. pick me on skype:
    Spoiler:
    hyckerdev

MemberRank
    Aug 2015 Join Date
    DebianLocation
    114Posts

I think I found a scammer, TelusCompany is the name. In Skype he uses Megamax and claim to be the coder of RF online
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nothing defeats the power of asking questions Than doing it without any directions.

ModeratorRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    2,169Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alfieo View Post
    I think I found a scammer, TelusCompany is the name. In Skype he uses Megamax and claim to be the coder of RF online
    see -_-
    he is originally come from rf online section :3
    don't trust him :3
    Orang kok kayak kentut, datang2 bau abis itu ilang

LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,322Posts

We cannot take action unless you provide us with some kind of proof that he is scamming.
    IXXI

ModeratorRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    429Posts

First of all who is stupid enough to buy server files via Skype anyway?...

You're trying to blame the RaGEZONE Community because of your stupidity, In my opinion buddy I would buy sever files from a trusted website or not buy them at all.

If anything like this happens again don't make a pointless thread blaming this community because of your false accusations.

-Greets,
    Forum Rules

HugotonHosting
    Offers of up to 50% off.

MemberRank
    Aug 2015 Join Date
    DebianLocation
    114Posts

@Kreate and @likertuban, I am not reporting anything I am just saying that I found someone who wants to scam someone and he failed at me.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nothing defeats the power of asking questions Than doing it without any directions.

SubscriberRank
    May 2011 Join Date
    Barong FamilyLocation
    1,027Posts

@Kreate and @likertuban, I am not reporting anything I am just saying that I found someone who wants to scam someone and he failed at me.
    You should report him, so actions can be taken. Even if it's not for yourself you do it, do it for the community!

DeveloperRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    ~!Ro_oT!~Location
    629Posts

Hi ...

DeveloperRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    2,439Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BetikeManager View Post
    He said, megamax has no access to contact me from the official account and he sent me this : http://forum.ragezone.com/f10

Actually, why don't you ban the scammers ?

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, megamax is a moderator and developer in This forum. why don't they ban liars ?
    I made the text bold, increased the size, and made the text Red in your quoted post.

If someone can not contact you from THEIR account. (freaking lol'ing hard here)
    They Obviously are NOT the person you expected. Common sense should had told you this much.

Buying files is terrible, against the rules, and no one here is to blame for your mistake.

@MeGaMaX is a great guy. You honestly should apologize for giving him crap over your mistake.
    If you are talking to someone pretending to be me aka DNC, you're about to be scammed.
    Do not come to this forum complaining that you were scammed; when buying, selling, trading files is against forum rules.
    Don't point a finger at me, I am not talking with anyone.

DeveloperRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    /home/droppyLocation
    1,947Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DNC View Post
    I made the text bold, increased the size, and made the text Red in your quoted post.

If someone can not contact you from THEIR account. (freaking lol'ing hard here)
    They Obviously are NOT the person you expected. Common sense should had told you this much.

Buying files is terrible, against the rules, and no one here is to blame for your mistake.

@MeGaMaX is a great guy. You honestly should apologize for giving him crap over your mistake.
    Something happened a few weeks ago with a guy from habbo saying he hired an RZ dev (I think it was @Jangan ?) to make an habbo freelancing job at the time, he asked me if he was trustworthy and I told him to ask for the presumed-Jangan to send him a PM to confirm it was indeed him, it never happened.

Point to be learn here: people lie

Subscribe | Rules
    PM Me | Add Me

Developer / Ex-Moderator

True MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    1,146Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BetikeManager View Post
    So, how can I get CF server files ? all the threads are emulators or not-full files. do you have a reply for this ?
    what.

You get scammed because you didn't read the rules, call all of us (the community) scammers, and then ask for something that only a few have? Have you no shame?

It's common sense that someone won't just randomly message you and offer to sell you files unless if they're a scammer. Here's something that someone I know has not yet learned yet: YOU CANNOT BUY EVERYTHING, AND EVEN IF YOU COULD, YOU CAN'T BUY IT.

MeGaMaX has contributed a ton to this forum, and if you've done your research, he doesn't randomly add people on Skype and "sell CF files".
    Quote Originally Posted by yolinlin View Post
    wocao,you are very diao!
    [5:11:41 PM] oxysoft: everyone thumb down iceblade112 [link to post removed by grate mod]

MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    154Posts

I just thought I would point out, as no one else seems to have. That even looking at the screenshot for a few second shows it as fake. You can see specks of white from the original username above the first "M" and below the second as well as in between various letters.

This isn't even a browser-hacked fake SS. It's a very poorly done paint job, I doubt it's even Photoshop but literally MS Paint.

Look again:
    http://i.imgur.com/Bd5zW3k.png
    I have retired from private MMO server development.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Advertisement