Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Science section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I want to suggest a Science section. No not a section where you request help for your homework... A section where we can have science related discussions. At school it was my favourite subject because its so interesting. We could discuss about the latest discoveries and so on.

Now you can tag me!
Reaction score
I've seen science discussion being posted in the Outerworld before, is there really need for a section just for science?

I'm just saying, I don't think this section would be deadly active. Science is great fun, but I have my doubts that there will be a lot of discussion on the subject. So is there really need for a own section, since we have a common discussion section where everything can be discussed?

But hey, if enough people vouch that also indicates that this will be a active section, why not.

I just want to quote Mucski from another post:
Now that would be a boring section after like a month. So far even the portfolio is visited twice per week. Also , you guys keep suggesting sections that would totally kill the outerworld section. I mean , what's wrong with posting your travels in the outerworld? MentaL said the Outerworld is dying anyways , so you can just head over and start posting about travel. And while you do so , you might win some awards too :wink:
This was about a travel section in the Outerworld section, same goes for a science section. You can basically discuss anything in that section, even science, so there shouldn't be a problem doing so. Especially if the Outerworld section is dying already, this would just contribute to more in-activeness in that section.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back