Science section

Alpha MaleRank
    Mar 2009 Join Date
    1,974Posts

Science section

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

I want to suggest a Science section. No not a section where you request help for your homework... A section where we can have science related discussions. At school it was my favourite subject because its so interesting. We could discuss about the latest discoveries and so on.

Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    AntarcticaLocation
    2,510Posts

Re: Science section

I vouch! I love science.

Pease Dan?
    Signatures are bad
    Irony is great

I love science! I would be the one posting the most there though ...
    Forum Rules / Donate If You Can / Contact Me
    "For if I am not to be their Sheppard, I must be their Wolf"

The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,850Posts

Yeah I agree. Would like to see it :D
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

Alpha MaleRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    2,283Posts

damn no homework support?! I sucked at Science...

Anyway; I quite like the idea behind it. So sure why not.

Alpha MaleRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    NorwayLocation
    1,866Posts

I've seen science discussion being posted in the Outerworld before, is there really need for a section just for science?

I'm just saying, I don't think this section would be deadly active. Science is great fun, but I have my doubts that there will be a lot of discussion on the subject. So is there really need for a own section, since we have a common discussion section where everything can be discussed?

But hey, if enough people vouch that also indicates that this will be a active section, why not.

I just want to quote Mucski from another post:
    Quote Originally Posted by mucski View Post
    Now that would be a boring section after like a month. So far even the portfolio is visited twice per week. Also , you guys keep suggesting sections that would totally kill the outerworld section. I mean , what's wrong with posting your travels in the outerworld? MentaL said the Outerworld is dying anyways , so you can just head over and start posting about travel. And while you do so , you might win some awards too
    This was about a travel section in the Outerworld section, same goes for a science section. You can basically discuss anything in that section, even science, so there shouldn't be a problem doing so. Especially if the Outerworld section is dying already, this would just contribute to more in-activeness in that section.
    Last edited by Detox; 30-08-13 at 08:16 AM.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."
    [The Battle of Immortals] [Dragon Nest] [Forsaken World] [Jade Dynasty] [Rose Online] [Warrock]
    [The Portfolio][MMORPG Extra][Merchant Zone][Free MMO Servers]
    [The Headquarters] [Forum Rules]

Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,919Posts

There aint much of a demand for it atm, if enough topics appear frequently in outerworld I would consider it.
    RaGEZONE Recommends

Advertisement