Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Me and my friend Nick AKA ChapterFour were talking about how we think RaGEZONE needs a section where you can "apply" for an administrator/developer/mod/ job at another forum. Like, say an owners looking for a developer, and doesn't want to post anything. Just browse that section for people.

How does this sound?

[Credit to ChapterFour.]

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Dell, like I said this was a preliminary idea, Hop off.

@^^, That's the problem, no one is serious enough.

And who said this is about me? My god don't assume poop.

Excuse me but I'm entitled to my opinion.

Don't like it? Maybe you should "hop off" then.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not that I didn't like it, its the fact that your shunning the idea without it to its fullest potential; Your creating a paradox.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not that I didn't like it, its the fact that your shunning the idea without it to its fullest potential; Your creating a paradox.

No what I'm doing is saying what the flaw is in this idea. The fact that we already have a section similar to your idea and that creating this new section would defeat the purpose of having the other section.

Point is, why would create a new section that does the exact same thing as a section we already have?

The end result is the same and thats the only thing that matters.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesn't do the "same" thing. It's actually the exact opposite.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone thats looking for a job will post in the TR section.

Anyone looking for a job will post in this new section.

Looks the same to me? Other than the fact that they would be posting in two different sections.

Any server owner thats recruiting will post he is recruiting in the TR section. - 1 thread, 10 application posts made by users.

Any server owner thats recruiting will view this new section. - 10 application threads made by users.

Hmmm. I'm pretty sure anyone would rather post in the TR section since you get to introduce your network and post exactly what you want from the members whereas in this new section they have to read through 10 different threads, each having a different application format. You really think someone wants to go through a whole section full of threads just to find one guy?

If this new section is made it seriously just destroys the purpose of the TR section. I fail to see how you don't understand this. What potential do you even see in this new section?

To make it simple, this idea just wouldn't work out. Too many flaws.

Last edited:
Resurrected
Reaction score
If im honest,the section will just fill up with habbo moderator wannabe's,and be full of useless spam which no one reads.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If im honest,the section will just fill up with habbo moderator wannabe's,and be full of useless spam which no one reads.
Exactly my point, it's just be full of useless spam.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The idea isn't bad, it's just that TR would be useless with it. If it was played out differently and there could be a real use for TR with this section, it'd be a nice idea. In short, think about it more before presenting it. Need to think about the sections that are here: Currently.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thought about the sections that were currently here. Does anyone know what preliminary is?

I had it posted here to develop the idea more. Apparently most of you guys are mindless.

LETS READ BELOW.

Something preliminary, as an introductory or preparatory step, measure, contest, etc.: He passed the preliminary and went on to the finals.

Last edited:
We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought about the sections that were currently here. Does anyone know what preliminary is?

I had it posted here to develop the idea more. Apparently most of you guys are mindless.

LETS READ BELOW.

Something preliminary, as an introductory or preparatory step, measure, contest, etc.: He passed the preliminary and went on to the finals.

Why would you post an undeveloped idea in the first place if it has a lot of flaws? Maybe your the mindless one for not thinking before you post.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Every application thread will look similar. The first application thread that will be in that section, the rest will either follow that format, or improve it with 1 - 2 additional things.
Plus how would we know if they are trustworthy/not lying?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
JESUS CHRIST; CAN YOU NOT READ? I posted it so I could get comments / thoughts about it to MAKE IT BETTER.

MSN / communication. Talk to them gain trust.

It's pretty easy to tell..

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
JESUS CHRIST; CAN YOU NOT READ? I posted it so I could get comments / thoughts about it to MAKE IT BETTER.

MSN / communication. Talk to them gain trust.

It's pretty easy to tell..

and we've given you comments and thoughts so whats your problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There all negative, you shunned the idea instead of embracing and giving CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism <--- Do you need the definition of that too good sir?

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There all negative, you shunned the idea instead of embracing and giving CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism <--- Do you need the definition of that too good sir?

Because the people who posted the idea failed to show how it could be useful when we already have something similar to the idea thats successful. All I see you doing now is trying to insult us.

Would you like a lesson on how to bring up an idea? Since it seems you suck at it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you didn't realize I didn't post it.

I'm not insulting you. You either don't know what an insult is or cant grasp the idea that this CAN be successful. Are you being negative because Mental posted here saying it couldn't be? Or can you just not open your mind far enough.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you didn't realize I didn't post it.

I'm not insulting you. You either don't know what an insult is or cant grasp the idea that this CAN be successful. Are you being negative because Mental posted here saying it couldn't be? Or can you just not open your mind far enough.

No because I have my own opinion on the idea as you can see I've given a whole different reason why the idea would fail.

Enough of this, I'm tired of you trying to make people sound stupid or dumb at the end of all your posts. I've reported the thread since your now just acting like a total idiot.

Try to realize not every suggestion thread goes how you want it to go. MentaL isn't going to serve you cookies on a silver platter either.

Good day.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mentioned him once, and you claim I want him to serve me.

Your repetitive and lack the common knowledge to compete at my level. Don't type paragraphs I'm way to lazy to read that much.

Reaction score
Right. The entire "applying" process could be decent in a sense but you know its going to be filled with allot of useless threads. The best option is to stick with the current recruitment process. IF a user wishes to assist in that persons services then he or she can simply reply to that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back