Show off section

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 60 of 60
  1. #46
    We are Maverick! Dell Honne is offline
    GammaRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    ON, CanadaLocation
    3,313Posts

    Re: Show off section


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Quote Originally Posted by GlaphanKing View Post
    As I understood it, the clean up was supposed to take a few weeks. It was supposed to be for really old releases and solved help threads, not to mention Dios was doing it personally. I don't know how much Dios has on his plate and I don't question supers ways.

    Also why should we (non staff) be able to view the clean up section. I see nothing useful in that aspect.

    There were a lot of really good ideas but since 90% of the old population gave up and moved on, the newer crowd didn't get there in time to voice or add support.
    Dios didn't do anything (no offense) he asked mental to make the section then Not4You and me moved all the old threads into it.

    If you guys remember my old signature which had 13k mod actions that was because I did most of the work.

    Also the clean-up took two days instead of weeks. The reason why that section is still there is unknown but I think Dios had said MentaL was supposed to close it and move it somewhere else.
    Last edited by Dell Honne; 12-04-11 at 12:43 PM.

  2. #47
    Gamma GeNyaa is offline
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    3,189Posts

    Re: Show off section

    Quote Originally Posted by KrYpT0n View Post
    Except you're not a part of the section, and don't know its history. The only moderator in the section is Dell Honne, since Rena has resigned, Glaphan hacked, and Blackbox just quit the flyff community altogether. We really need the supers to take an interest in the section instead of leaving it all up to Dell. People aren't really happy and tend to flame because they see the section slowly dieing, and they have nobody else to blame then the person in authority(hasn't this happened in history before?).
    even if I don't know the history...
    I am able to see what happened...
    and flaming is starting to rise, if people would act on flaming the flaming would be much less. But it's too much work todo so. Like I said I didn't knew the other moderators.
    though I am able to read up most of the topics in 2 days and see the history of the section. (since RZ never really deletes something ;))

    Though atleast we're not talking about the section anymore but we are now talking about clean-up and such, this topic is going way other directions than it was suppose to go.

  3. #48
    Banana Adler is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    1,127Posts

    Re: Show off section

    I sent a PM to a super mod regarding this entire section in general. It's just gone to hell. Mods that aren't active in the community, one quit and she's still mod. -.-
    Bye.

  4. #49
    Account Inactive GlaphanKing is offline
    InactiveRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    World of MorrowLocation
    2,617Posts

    Re: Show off section

    Quote Originally Posted by Dell Honne View Post
    Dios didn't do anything (no offense) he asked mental to make the section then Not4You and me moved all the old threads into it.

    If you guys remember my old signature which had 13k mod actions that was because I did most of the work.

    Also the clean-up took two days instead of weeks. The reason why that section is still there is unknown but I think Dios had said MentaL was supposed to close it and move it somewhere else.
    Like I said, I don't question the work of the supers or MentaL. What goes on behind the Red Door was a mystery to me then and now.

    Regardless, I don't think anyone below mod should have seen that section anyway. The only obvious reason I could think of keeping it there and in public view is of course the occasional thred being moved on accident and the OP letting you know it shouldn't be there.

    That being said, Dell, you don't need to shoulder an entire section of RZ given the state of things. Rem aside, you should have more help. Yes, I know you did all the work, but was it needed? No. I got lucky back then and had it under control before the idiot brigade descended down on to it. You need to ask for more people. I did and they gave me one or two mods from other sections to help out when needed. I'm not telling you how to do your job, rather giving some advice that could help you in the long run.

    Now that that has been said, this thread has gone way off topic. It should have been closed a while ago.

  5. #50
    We are Maverick! Dell Honne is offline
    GammaRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    ON, CanadaLocation
    3,313Posts

    Re: Show off section

    Quote Originally Posted by GlaphanKing View Post
    Like I said, I don't question the work of the supers or MentaL. What goes on behind the Red Door was a mystery to me then and now.

    Regardless, I don't think anyone below mod should have seen that section anyway. The only obvious reason I could think of keeping it there and in public view is of course the occasional thred being moved on accident and the OP letting you know it shouldn't be there.

    That being said, Dell, you don't need to shoulder an entire section of RZ given the state of things. Rem aside, you should have more help. Yes, I know you did all the work, but was it needed? No. I got lucky back then and had it under control before the idiot brigade descended down on to it. You need to ask for more people. I did and they gave me one or two mods from other sections to help out when needed. I'm not telling you how to do your job, rather giving some advice that could help you in the long run.

    Now that that has been said, this thread has gone way off topic. It should have been closed a while ago.
    Who said I haven't given recommendations to super moderators for new mods for the FlyFF section?

    I'm not that stupid. I know I can't shoulder both SHE, FlyFF servers, Luna and the FlyFF section all at once.

    I've given two recommendations and maybe you'll get 1 or 2 new mods later this month who knows.

  6. #51
    the sound's resound echo Jelle is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    ._.Location
    1,037Posts

    Re: Show off section

    Quote Originally Posted by Dell Honne View Post
    Who said I haven't given recommendations to super moderators for new mods for the FlyFF section?

    I'm not that stupid. I know I can't shoulder both SHE, FlyFF servers, Luna and the FlyFF section all at once.

    I've given two recommendations and maybe you'll get 1 or 2 new mods later this month who knows.
    Looking forward to that, the Flyff section needs some moderation.
    Btw, isn't it a good idea to close this thread?
    Its completely offtopic.

  7. #52
    Account Inactive Hexadecimal is offline
    InactiveRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    432Posts

    Re: Show off section

    I just hope the future of the flyff section actually rises instead of decreases. I hope the supers pay more attention now a days.

  8. #53
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! KrYpT0n is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    MasqueradeLocation
    205Posts

  9. #54
    Account Inactive GlaphanKing is offline
    InactiveRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    World of MorrowLocation
    2,617Posts

    Re: Show off section

    Quote Originally Posted by Dell Honne View Post
    Who said I haven't given recommendations to super moderators for new mods for the FlyFF section?

    I'm not that stupid. I know I can't shoulder both SHE, FlyFF servers, Luna and the FlyFF section all at once.

    I've given two recommendations and maybe you'll get 1 or 2 new mods later this month who knows.
    I never said you didn't. But given the way things are it seems that way. Look I'm trying to be nice and leaving what was said behind. I do have that ability. I seriously hope your recommendations are good ones. I really do. I shutter to think what some people would do around there.

    With that said, I wish no more bad blood and to bury any and all negativity from here on out. Although I can't do it alone. That doesn't just go for me, rather everyone and I do mean everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apixenz View Post
    I just hope the future of the flyff section actually rises instead of decreases. I hope the supers pay more attention now a days.
    I want the same thing as well. Actually a supervisor should be paying more attention rather a super though as its the chain of command.

    Quote Originally Posted by KrYpT0n View Post
    Notice it went into clean up? Stop making fights where they aren't necessary. If they decide to demod her its their call. Stop whining like you guys always do.

  10. #55
    Account Inactive Hexadecimal is offline
    InactiveRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    432Posts

    Re: Show off section

    Quote Originally Posted by GlaphanKing View Post
    Notice it went into clean up? Stop making fights where they aren't necessary. If they decide to demod her its their call. Stop whining like you guys always do.
    Don't even talk about starting fights because you will automatically start one. Yes, it was moved into the Clean Up Section. He's obviously posting the link to the topic to SHOW that she resigned. Who said he was starting a fight? Only you would because you stereotyped everyone in the section. Anyone who posts anything that you don't like, you think they'll start flaming. Well, please GTFO off of the FlyFF section, and most likely, RaGEZONE in general, because you obviously hate us, and you keep coming back. Keep your damn promise, and leave.

  11. #56
    Account Inactive GlaphanKing is offline
    InactiveRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    World of MorrowLocation
    2,617Posts

    Re: Show off section

    Quote Originally Posted by Apixenz View Post
    Well, please GTFO off of the FlyFF section, and most likely, RaGEZONE in general, because you obviously hate us, and you keep coming back. Keep your damn promise, and leave.
    No, I don't think I will.

    And I don't hate anyone. Taking what I say out of context creates the idea of that but in reality no. Just ask Adler. At least she went from hating me to being a mutual friend. That quote right there makes me stay. NOBODY will ever tell me what I should and should not do, ever. Verstehen freund?

    Hold your tongue when speaking for everyone as a whole because except for 6 people in the whole forum (RZ), I'm a positive influence to many. Your persecution of me is cute but its getting old. I'm not leaving. I'm just getting started.

    So since this topic has gone so far off topic, let's just close this.

  12. #57
    Account Inactive Hexadecimal is offline
    InactiveRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    432Posts

    Re: Show off section

    Quote Originally Posted by GlaphanKing View Post
    No, I don't think I will.

    And I don't hate anyone. Taking what I say out of context creates the idea of that but in reality no. Just ask Adler. At least she went from hating me to being a mutual friend. That quote right there makes me stay. NOBODY will ever tell me what I should and should not do, ever. Verstehen freund?

    Hold your tongue when speaking for everyone as a whole because except for 6 people in the whole forum (RZ), I'm a positive influence to many. Your persecution of me is cute but its getting old. I'm not leaving. I'm just getting started.

    So since this topic has gone so far off topic, let's just close this.
    Nope. This topic hasn't gone off-topic. These 2 replies were off-topic. Instead of closing the topic, how about we actually continue and disregard these two replies.

    That's how you manage a thread if you're a moderator. No wonder people didn't like you.

  13. #58
    the sound's resound echo Jelle is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    ._.Location
    1,037Posts

    Re: Show off section

    Actually almost all the reply's in the last 2 page's were completely off-topic.
    Since the supers are not showing any kind of interest to this idea at all, why not close it?

  14. #59
    We are Maverick! Dell Honne is offline
    GammaRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    ON, CanadaLocation
    3,313Posts

    Re: Show off section

    That's because whenever there is a thread about the section it always gets turned into a discussion about the mods.

    When there was no mods you weren't happy.

    When there are mods you still aren't happy.

    When you hear mods are being hired you say it sounds interesting.

    When the mods are hired you aren't happy.

    So I guess there is no way to please the FlyFF section since everything the supers do make you guys unhappy.

  15. #60
    Account Inactive GlaphanKing is offline
    InactiveRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    World of MorrowLocation
    2,617Posts

    Re: Show off section

    Quote Originally Posted by Apixenz View Post
    Nope. This topic hasn't gone off-topic.
    Are you high? Its way off topic. How does a show section suggestion thread turn into this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Apixenz View Post
    These 2 replies were off-topic. Instead of closing the topic, how about we actually continue and disregard these two replies.
    Then let's disregard yours as well. Its just troll fodder.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apixenz View Post
    That's how you manage a thread if you're a moderator. No wonder people didn't like you.
    And you know this because....? A red sparkle name doesn't qualify as a mod or give you knowledge thereof. Thank you drive thru.


    @Dell: Now do you see my point? Being a mod there is a catch 22. You'll never be able to please people there. Just keep on doing the plan you are doing, I guess.


    The thread was actually answered around the first page of replies or so.




Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Advertisement