Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

can something really be done about this section..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this section has gone to poop (MapleStory)

MapleStory - MMORPG Developments - RaGEZONE forums

pretty much people post what they want use swearing and flaming,accusing..

Prefect Example:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/odin-revamped-rev-988-114-a-868148/

the only moderator who I have seen around is kevin other dont come around too often anymore.

I don't get it why the moderator don't pretty much ban them.. maybe cause anyone can register back into the forum.. and back to that section so it is pretty pointless see how much flames Im getting just for helping a community.

why don't the forum subject to accounts approval ?

do something.. or close the section down..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the section needs a revamp badly probably new mods who know what they are doing..

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love how people say contact the mod or supervisor. Is this not the same thing? It's bringing awareness to the problem he is talking about (to be fair I have no idea what he is talking about and am not even sure if it is a problem tbh). Who cares if he is being dramatic, if people witch in these threads, if this turns into a flame war. It's not like life where if this were equivalent to a rally that went bad, people could die. It's a forum, end of the day it's all text, just close the thread and deal with the problem.

tl,dr:, stop saying contact the mod/supervisor for EVERY single problem. This is also a method of bringing awareness to an issue, work to address the problem and not just jump behind that statement. We've been past the Dell Faggot stage, he said that over 2 billion times.

Nice m y tl,dr is almost as long as the original paragraph!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love how people say contact the mod or supervisor. Is this not the same thing? It's bringing awareness to the problem he is talking about (to be fair I have no idea what he is talking about and am not even sure if it is a problem tbh). Who cares if he is being dramatic, if people witch in these threads, if this turns into a flame war. It's not like life where if this were equivalent to a rally that went bad, people could die. It's a forum, end of the day it's all text, just close the thread and deal with the problem.

tl,dr:, stop saying contact the mod/supervisor for EVERY single problem. This is also a method of bringing awareness to an issue, work to address the problem and not just jump behind that statement. We've been past the Dell Faggot stage, he said that over 2 billion times.

I've asked if he/she/it contacted them first before making this thread. Kinda different.

Thing is though, he's just a newcomer. I can almost bet that he doesn't even know that there are report buttons at each posts. Instead, he/she/it makes this thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

These videos is really relevant to this thread...

BTW before you dismiss the video.
Its made by Gamers for Gamers

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kevin himself rarely visits the section. Piggy is on when you're not on (he's in a different timezone) the other two don't give a rats butt.

The Maplestory section is known to have harsh critics if you don't like it , leave. If you're going to get butthurt over them flaming you then you're not for ragezone you need to move on to mapletalk or something.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have used the report button like tons of time.. I really dont understand... time after time nothing is being done...

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've asked if he/she/it contacted them first before making this thread. Kinda different.

Thing is though, he's just a newcomer. I can almost bet that he doesn't even know that there are report buttons at each posts. Instead, he/she/it makes this thread.

Not really. The mod should be up to date with this section, if there is a problem with their section they should know about it from all the mediums of reporting the situation, including this one.

And you have your report answer as well.

Reaction score

Yes I know what you mean but I can't do poop about it, hence the reason I say it. [strike]if you have a problem with me contact a super or higher[/strike] (kidding)

Back