Section to Engine?

True MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    967Posts

Section to Engine?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

@MentaL
    Is there any possibility to have section for Engines(Unreal, Unity 3D and etc...)?

Administrator  Rank
    Jan 2001 Join Date
    32,914Posts

Re: Section to Engine?

aint much need really?
    RaGEZONE Recommends

True MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    258Posts

Need!!!
    Please, click the Like button, thumb-up or (star icon) +Rep if you feel I've helped you

True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    In Ur Heart xDLocation
    566Posts

need 8-) i love to see it..

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    105Posts

Would be nice to see this addition to the website.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    258Posts

Posting engine - warez ((((((((

Thread: XXXXXXXXXX
    Forum: MMORPG Extra Releases
    Reason: Warez
    Please, click the Like button, thumb-up or (star icon) +Rep if you feel I've helped you

DeveloperRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    2,438Posts

I'd say we shouldn't have any released Game Engines permitted, these are 100% warez.
    Unity game files for the most part have "warez" inside each bundle. As there are many apps that get bundled by the original owner of the files that they had to pay for. Those works are protected by the same license agreement as the Unity Engine itself, thus making those portions of the releases also warez.
    This is just one of those particular topics I feel is in our best interest as a Community NOT to support releases.

1. Unity, Unreal, etc Engines only...
    The engines themselves cannot be posted here as they are warez if released.
    Not to mention if posted as the unmodified free version, their terms of service state hosting without their permission is basically the same deal, warez.

2. Regarding "Unity" code / programs (not so much the Unreal and Cryptic, but definitely the following issues with Unity)...
    The code / programs being posted in the MMOExtra Releases sections also contain portions that are paid to use thus warez. Everything in MMOExtra Releases regarding Unity, including the 2 "clone" games are warez. How so? Simple. The code inside each of 2 clones, as well as, all the other releases also contain code that Unity for certain will come down on whomever shares them. The second you load up the Unity engine the code that has to be paid for triggers the billing system at Unity to alert their fraud department.
    Example the FPS Kit contains not only the code written by the first author, but code from other authors that are protected under Unity's own license agreement making the release of these files warez.
    Just the facts. The only opinion I will give, let cgpersia host those links and catch the heat, not our beloved community.
    If you are talking to someone pretending to be me aka DNC, you're about to be scammed.
    Do not come to this forum complaining that you were scammed; when buying, selling, trading files is against forum rules.
    Don't point a finger at me, I am not talking with anyone.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    967Posts

Oh okay, we only can post serverfiles and source stolen.

Administrator  Rank
    Jan 2001 Join Date
    32,914Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Viserion View Post
    Oh okay, we only can post serverfiles and source stolen.

The engines are commercial products as opposed to server files / emulators (which are not commercially sold).
    RaGEZONE Recommends

Advertisement