Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Section to Engine?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would be nice to see this addition to the website.

Reaction score
I'd say we shouldn't have any released Game Engines permitted, these are 100% warez.
Unity game files for the most part have "warez" inside each bundle. As there are many apps that get bundled by the original owner of the files that they had to pay for. Those works are protected by the same license agreement as the Unity Engine itself, thus making those portions of the releases also warez.
This is just one of those particular topics I feel is in our best interest as a Community NOT to support releases.

1. Unity, Unreal, etc Engines only...
The engines themselves cannot be posted here as they are warez if released.
Not to mention if posted as the unmodified free version, their terms of service state hosting without their permission is basically the same deal, warez.

2. Regarding "Unity" code / programs (not so much the Unreal and Cryptic, but definitely the following issues with Unity)...
The code / programs being posted in the MMOExtra Releases sections also contain portions that are paid to use thus warez. Everything in MMOExtra Releases regarding Unity, including the 2 "clone" games are warez. How so? Simple. The code inside each of 2 clones, as well as, all the other releases also contain code that Unity for certain will come down on whomever shares them. The second you load up the Unity engine the code that has to be paid for triggers the billing system at Unity to alert their fraud department.
Example the FPS Kit contains not only the code written by the first author, but code from other authors that are protected under Unity's own license agreement making the release of these files warez.
Just the facts. The only opinion I will give, let cgpersia host those links and catch the heat, not our beloved community.

Back