Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Section Nostale !

Reaction score
In order to get MentaL to approve the request of a Nostale Section, that same game must fill some requirements such as popularity, high amount of interest on the game by the community and the developers and 1 of the most important things, releases. You should make a list of releases/guides/ and other stuff you might think it would come handy to bring the desired section on board

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For now, you'll have to use the MMORPG Extra section. If there's enough activity, interest, releases and information, it might get it's own section later on. But in order to get that, those are essential requirements to be filled to create a custom section for the game.

f793
Reaction score
This is my first time hearing about "Nostale". First get some popularity in order to have own section.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i saw many section will be added until source of that game released on MMORPG Extra, will be good if you release source on there forum.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is right this game is not relevant not in English version available thanks, nevertheless, for your attention

Back